Thread: PnS Compact Question on Video Recording...

Default PnS Compact Question on Video Recording...

Hi,

Looking 4 a replacement for my Casio Exilim that seems to be goin bonkers. Is there any PnS that can do HD video (the easy part of the question) AND zoom during video capture (the tough part of the question)?

I am holding back the upgrade of my videocam as its utilization is getting low these days. Hope for a device that can marry both functions

Default Re: PnS Compact Question on Video Recording...

Have a look at fujifilm series point and shoot newly released cameras. A few of them have HD video recording.

Zooming during recording is a tough question. Default zoom is a digital zoom. i am not sure if that's you want.
    Photography is not learned in a day's time. Camera:Fujifilm Prosumer Camera S2500HD

For HD video and optical zoom during recording, check out the LUMIX DMC-TZ10 .

Sony HX5. Excellent.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by cookie88 View Post
    Hi,

Looking 4 a replacement for my Casio Exilim that seems to be goin bonkers. Is there any PnS that can do HD video (the easy part of the question) AND zoom during video capture (the tough part of the question)?

I am holding back the upgrade of my videocam as its utilization is getting low these days. Hope for a device that can marry both functions
    I wasn't try to recommend that Canon is very good. But most Canon PnS with video, and if with HD, able to zoom while recording.

Panasonic FZ35. AVCHD and excellent IQ. 18X superzoom. Portable and less bulky compared to superzoom compact camera. Very smooth zoom during recording and with excellent IS. Check out ebay for offer.