Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

  1. #1

    Default 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    from hong kong

    Objection !!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Are they recruiting lighting assistants?

  3. #3

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    i offer to work for FOC.. :P

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by kokfann View Post
    i offer to work for FOC.. :P
    As the leading male actor?

    Sure boh?

  5. #5

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    As the leading male actor?

    Sure boh?

    i like what u are thinking...

  6. #6
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    LOL amazign. 4mil!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bkt Timah
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    So the difference between 2D and 3D
    Nikon D90 | Flickr

  8. #8

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinOMG View Post
    So the difference between 2D and 3D
    those ah peh in yantze cinema have to put on the 3D glasses liao ( if this movie can show in SG).
    Objection !!!

  9. #9
    Member r0n1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wild Wild West
    Posts
    799

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    so what is it all about? sorry just got curious because of the title non-chinese here
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    those ah peh in yantze cinema have to put on the 3D glasses liao ( if this movie can show in SG).
    don't think it matters to the ah peh whether it is 2d or 3d, as long as the actresses are 36D!


    Previously for multi angle view DVD, heard it was also porn movies that first tried this feature. so far I have not come across any normal movie that uses this feature :P

  11. #11

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    don't think it matters to the ah peh whether it is 2d or 3d, as long as the actresses are 36D!


    Previously for multi angle view DVD, heard it was also porn movies that first tried this feature. so far I have not come across any normal movie that uses this feature :P
    multi angle view is a special feature on DVD mah, not all movies have it, only some. i think i have 1, cant remember the movie name...
    Objection !!!

  12. #12

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    is it out in Singapore already? need i go to yantze ?
    Objection !!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    is it out in Singapore already? need i go to yantze ?
    LOL! i think not! hmm i have a thread with the trailer: LOL 3D Prawn. i think the mods should merge the threads >.<

  14. #14

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL! i think not! hmm i have a thread with the trailer: LOL 3D Prawn. i think the mods should merge the threads >.<
    yeah, thanks for the link thought. i notice 1 of my favorite AV star(the red shirt one at the ending of the clip) is in that moviee. whooo hoooo . wow wow.
    Objection !!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: 3D Porn(R18) ,USD 4 million !!

    Where is the link to the trailer? You dun need to be ah pek to be excited at this. I think this will be a massive hit. 3D pon came a bit too late for over the hill Jenna Jameson though.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •