Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: anyone knows how to solve this?

  1. #1

    Default anyone knows how to solve this?

    i just opened my handphone casing today and found that there was a lot of dust inside. is there a way to clear the dust from the inside of the phone????

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilicboy
    i just opened my handphone casing today and found that there was a lot of dust inside. is there a way to clear the dust from the inside of the phone????
    I just use a blower to blow of any visible dust from the casing. As for the phone, I guess some light blows is ok.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    I just use a blower to blow of any visible dust from the casing. As for the phone, I guess some light blows is ok.
    Hahahah... Good photographer's solution...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    I just use a blower to blow of any visible dust from the casing. As for the phone, I guess some light blows is ok.
    hmmm..what about the inside of the phone???as in the sides of the LCD, etcetc

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,441

    Default

    I use the blower also.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    my wife says to use a vacuum cleaner…

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilicboy
    i just opened my handphone casing today and found that there was a lot of dust inside. is there a way to clear the dust from the inside of the phone????
    Are you using a non-original casing? Some of these casings, especially those that allow one model to look like another. Another thing to note is: where you leave your phone when not using it. Try not to leave in any part of the room where the air channel brings alot of dust to settle onto. Ya, you may use compressed air (those for computer keyboards) to blow away the dust too. Or those anti-static wipes for computer screens are quite neat as well.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom72
    Are you using a non-original casing? Some of these casings, especially those that allow one model to look like another. Another thing to note is: where you leave your phone when not using it. Try not to leave in any part of the room where the air channel brings alot of dust to settle onto. Ya, you may use compressed air (those for computer keyboards) to blow away the dust too. Or those anti-static wipes for computer screens are quite neat as well.
    i keep my phone is hp pouch! and i use the original casing that came with the phone..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •