Thread: anyone knows how to solve this?

Default anyone knows how to solve this?

i just opened my handphone casing today and found that there was a lot of dust inside. is there a way to clear the dust from the inside of the phone????

Quote Originally Posted by devilicboy
    i just opened my handphone casing today and found that there was a lot of dust inside. is there a way to clear the dust from the inside of the phone????
    I just use a blower to blow of any visible dust from the casing. As for the phone, I guess some light blows is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    I just use a blower to blow of any visible dust from the casing. As for the phone, I guess some light blows is ok.
    Hahahah... Good photographer's solution...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    hmmm..what about the inside of the phone???as in the sides of the LCD, etcetc

I use the blower also.

my wife says to use a vacuum cleaner…

Quote Originally Posted by devilicboy
    Are you using a non-original casing? Some of these casings, especially those that allow one model to look like another. Another thing to note is: where you leave your phone when not using it. Try not to leave in any part of the room where the air channel brings alot of dust to settle onto. Ya, you may use compressed air (those for computer keyboards) to blow away the dust too. Or those anti-static wipes for computer screens are quite neat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dom72
    Are you using a non-original casing? Some of these casings, especially those that allow one model to look like another. Another thing to note is: where you leave your phone when not using it. Try not to leave in any part of the room where the air channel brings alot of dust to settle onto. Ya, you may use compressed air (those for computer keyboards) to blow away the dust too. Or those anti-static wipes for computer screens are quite neat as well.
    i keep my phone is hp pouch! and i use the original casing that came with the phone..