Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do u like from Fish & Co.

vader ->

yeah, i'll pay $1, you pay for the rest

wah...$1 only got 1 piece of chip only, no chili and tartar sauce only!! wahahaha....eh, you burn me liao how am I going to pay...??arrrhhh hair on fire........

Quote Originally Posted by kjmedora
    how is this related to the photographic world called clubsnap?

more and more of these non related threads being started...

thats just my thoughts.. no offence to the one who started this one...
    We need to makan to be able to lift our dslr.

Without food there would not be photography.

Latest news....I'm back from parkway parade....Never get to eat fish & co !! the service staff appears to lack training !! before our group, there is 2 groups of people.....one group inside near the door standing and one group outside the door also standing. the people there do not wanna let the group sit even if there is 2 tables free inside !! wat reason I don't know. then I saw the group inside leaving angrily....and then the next group was told that to sit inside they have to wait. WTF, there is empty seats inside and they told us to wait.somethink is very wrong with the people there !! In the end, I go to jacks place and it's much better there man.....good service listen to customers attentive good food I never have problem with fish & co at suntec before but this encounter makes me don't wanna go there again !!!

Big fan of seafood platter for 2, always order that ( cos include mussels hehe). So far not much complains abt e food n service, of the branches that I have been to except once at novena sq branch during dinner( maybe due to dinner crowd). Talking abt service, there's 1 branch that I have been to that none of the Singapore branch can match. Sadly, it's in KL ( the one opp sungei wang I think), Service is top notch not to mention cheaper food too

Quote Originally Posted by jazzwonderful
    Big fan of seafood platter for 2
    Wah....you really can eat that much.

Thanks for the info, I bet the staff @ parkway parade & Glass House have a buck up a bit in order to maintain the good reputation of Fish & Co. I do not have problem with the one at Suntec City too. Guess I'll go Suntec to have Fish & Co in future. Haha.... If not, will consider other restaurant as you've mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Latest news....I'm back from parkway parade....Never get to eat fish & co !! the service staff appears to lack training !! before our group, there is 2 groups of people.....one group inside near the door standing and one group outside the door also standing. the people there do not wanna let the group sit even if there is 2 tables free inside !! wat reason I don't know. then I saw the group inside leaving angrily....and then the next group was told that to sit inside they have to wait. WTF, there is empty seats inside and they told us to wait.somethink is very wrong with the people there !! In the end, I go to jacks place and it's much better there man.....good service listen to customers attentive good food I never have problem with fish & co at suntec before but this encounter makes me don't wanna go there again !!!

What do u like from Fish & Co?
    Vegetarian Curry fishhead.

Hey hey! The service & food at jurong point not bad too.. went there quite a number of times already, not once failed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123