Thread: question on storage for 5050z

Smile question on storage for 5050z

hello all,

i would like to ask, would high speed cf like eg. sandisk ultra II twinmos 70X

be useful for my camera? i love to take raw, and the write speed is a little slow. right now it takes 5 secs to save. if i take the ultra speeds, would the speed improve? some people mention about bottleneck of the system itself, i do not know anything about this, so i ask lor.

thanks yeah.
    regards.

Quote Originally Posted by normanlai
    hello all,

i would like to ask, would high speed cf like eg. sandisk ultra II twinmos 70X

be useful for my camera? i love to take raw, and the write speed is a little slow. right now it takes 5 secs to save. if i take the ultra speeds, would the speed improve? some people mention about bottleneck of the system itself, i do not know anything about this, so i ask lor.

thanks yeah.
    regards.
    Having a faster CF card is one thing, but your camera still writes slowly. So don't think it really makes much of a difference. Stick to your current CF card.

Quote Originally Posted by coke21
    Having a faster CF card is one thing, but your camera still writes slowly. So don't think it really makes much of a difference. Stick to your current CF card.
    that's wad i was asking, and u answered. thanks. anyway i'm waiting to see if there are others who agree on this. from what i know 70X works wonders on 5060z. so i'll wait and see if anyone has second opinions.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by normanlai
    that's wad i was asking, and u answered. thanks. anyway i'm waiting to see if there are others who agree on this. from what i know 70X works wonders on 5060z. so i'll wait and see if anyone has second opinions.

thanks.
    I second what coke21 said.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    I second what coke21 said.

hmm, thanks. then i can save my cash haa.