Thread: Full Moon Magic

Default Full Moon Magic

This is the best i can get with my Finepix 2800Z. Wish i had telescopic lens... but those are expensive and only for SLR cameras right? or can digital cam like mine have that?

I was at the Expo MRT station.... as you know, it's near Changi Airport so yup when this plane appear, i didn't think much of it... but when i saw it's going to the direction of the full moon, i quickly got hold of my camera and took a snap of this rare coincidence.... Yeah.. i just snap... so i didn't change the setting of the camera to suit the night shot.... and i didn't zoom far enough.... and my hands were shaking slightly coz i was so anxious...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... yeah... good catch but a lousy picture.

somewhere near...

If only you have better ZOOM you could wait for another plane and snap it when it's near the moon. That'll be a great shot! Anyone have shots like that?

Very hard to catch this kinda pic with the plane moving just nice there

Dun worry ur moon shot is already very nice, better than mine at least (3x... sob.... )

Though small, I think that you have captured a very good shot as I can see still the different tones of the moon colour. Not bad.

Kind of remind me of the ancient 5 1/4" floppy diskette (Don't know why? )

let's all go to Expo MRT station and on a Full Moon night and wait for planes to fly by! haha!
    Seems like whenever i feel like taking pix of the the nightsky, it's a full moon night... maybe that's the onlything my cam can capture... since the stars are too tiny....