Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

  1. #121

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    current:

    PayPal exchange rate:1 SGD = 0.474645 GBP

    i.e. 1 GBP = 2.10ish

    alternatively, if you use credit card to pay, then you can set paypal to charge you in GBP, credit card company decide rate.

  2. #122
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    eweq3eq3weqw3

  3. #123

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eweq3eq3weqw3
    siao ding dong

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, next time all our outing everyone carry billingham.
    lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    current:

    PayPal exchange rate:1 SGD = 0.474645 GBP

    i.e. 1 GBP = 2.10ish

    alternatively, if you use credit card to pay, then you can set paypal to charge you in GBP, credit card company decide rate.
    hmm maybe i'll do that. thanks for helping me find out so much!

    i double check again with my friends in england about whether they can help me or not, if not i will have to trouble your friends! will let u know asap.

  5. #125
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    lol!



    hmm maybe i'll do that. thanks for helping me find out so much!

    i double check again with my friends in england about whether they can help me or not, if not i will have to trouble your friends! will let u know asap.
    If everything fail, i try to help you to buy when i'm over there.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eweq3eq3weqw3
    O hai hai

  7. #127
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    hungry

  8. #128
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    boring weekend.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If everything fail, i try to help you to buy when i'm over there.
    lol, but will the rates rise again by then ah...
    Last edited by sheree; 14th May 2010 at 08:25 PM.

  10. #130
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    hungry
    Go downstairs and buy B&J.

  11. #131
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    boring weekend.
    Go shoot shoot lah, tmr I heading up north to shoot.

  12. #132
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    lol, but will the rates rise again by then ah...

    my friend seemed pretty unwilling.. she said ok but she never give me address then MIA and then went offline.. sian
    Not sure, but over there I will pay by card. so not very sure the rate.

  13. #133
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Go shoot shoot lah, tmr I heading up north to shoot.
    i feel like flying kite.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #134
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    sian...
    tmr still need to meet my NIE supervisor to conclude the practicum.
    sian big time (cos i dun want to see her)
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  15. #135
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    sian...
    tmr still need to meet my NIE supervisor to conclude the practicum.
    sian big time (cos i dun want to see her)
    Bring your camera and tfcd her.

  16. #136
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Bring your camera and tfcd her.
    dun want. later kamera spoil.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #137
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    The weather is so bad now, the haze is choking me.

  18. #138
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The weather is so bad now, the haze is choking me.
    yah. today is hazy.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #139
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    hooray...

    today I didn't go to work and I caught a nice lil fish instead.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #140
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    hooray...

    today I didn't go to work and I caught a nice lil fish instead.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •