Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

  1. #701

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Sleepless in Bishan. Dang, all coz I had an hour of afternoon nap and I gotta wake up in 2 hrs
    Faster... take a quick nap!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  2. #702
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    hello hello.

    still no luck with cows.
    but I saw deers. how does deer sound????
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  3. #703
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hello hello.

    still no luck with cows.
    but I saw deers. how does deer sound????
    don't be sad, i post one more moo moo for you.


  4. #704

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    my luggage is exploding help

  5. #705
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    my luggage is exploding help
    LOL, my girl's luggage weight 22.5kg, mine weight 24.9kg......and my hand carry is confirm more than 10kg.

  6. #706

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, my girl's luggage weight 22.5kg, mine weight 24.9kg......and my hand carry is confirm more than 10kg.
    i normally fly around with 30+ kg..

  7. #707
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    walao....turning exposers into some lurid soft porn xmm thread!!!
    Hmmmm, and I tot that was tame enuff liao...

    you want something else for you? I'm sure we can get Sion to help you with some ideas...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #708
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, my girl's luggage weight 22.5kg, mine weight 24.9kg......and my hand carry is confirm more than 10kg.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i normally fly around with 30+ kg..
    and I thought the limit for airlines were about 20kg ??

    do you have to pay for overweight luggage?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #709

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    and I thought the limit for airlines were about 20kg ??

    do you have to pay for overweight luggage?
    they usually allow more, more likely if you check in early. ~25 kg is the norm.

    usually i get away with it by saying that i'm a student, please please please. of course must show valid student id though.

  10. #710
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    they usually allow more, more likely if you check in early. ~25 kg is the norm.

    usually i get away with it by saying that i'm a student, please please please. of course must show valid student id though.
    So you no more chances liao lor... hahah
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #711
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    damn cute!!!

  12. #712
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    and I thought the limit for airlines were about 20kg ??

    do you have to pay for overweight luggage?
    My flight is 25kg. Saw a family infront of me with a luggage exceed 25kg, and told to transfer some of his things to another luggage, if not will be charge with additional cost.

  13. #713
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    My flight is 25kg. Saw a family infront of me with a luggage exceed 25kg, and told to transfer some of his things to another luggage, if not will be charge with additional cost.
    Which airlines and wat class? business??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #714
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Which airlines and wat class? business??
    I took british airway econ class, I think those flight to europe should be all 25kg.

  15. #715
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I took british airway econ class, I think those flight to europe should be all 25kg.
    oic.... thanks for the pointers. Will take note if I ever have the chance to go there...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #716
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    continue long night of processing......


  17. #717
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    After watching a bit of the previous match of England vs Algeria, I think I can explain if the england players complained that they were often pulled by the other teams players.

    Their shirts were loose and had so much grip points to get a hold on. And look at Algeria's, so tight and fitting, where to pull...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #718

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    After watching a bit of the previous match of England vs Algeria, I think I can explain if the england players complained that they were often pulled by the other teams players.

    Their shirts were loose and had so much grip points to get a hold on. And look at Algeria's, so tight and fitting, where to pull...
    England = no hope.
    I see them i wan vomit blood. Its like, i never heard of algeria before until the match itself and still can draw...

    Whoo, i just realised post count hit 200
    Last edited by qwerty628; 20th June 2010 at 02:52 PM.
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  19. #719
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    was at pulai springs for church camp last week
    i miss the stray kitten we picked up and kept for a day at pulai springs
    couldn't bring it back to sg also... i hope it's doing ok, the mother didn't seem to be around
    i really miss it a lot leh ):

    i hope it's fine ):

  20. #720
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    was at pulai springs for church camp last week
    i miss the stray kitten we picked up and kept for a day at pulai springs
    couldn't bring it back to sg also... i hope it's doing ok, the mother didn't seem to be around
    i really miss it a lot leh ):

    i hope it's fine ):
    It should be doing fine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •