Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

  1. #321

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ho ho ho lunch time, going op to bbb filter.
    what filter you buying?

  2. #322
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what filter you buying?
    Cokin polarizer, also take a look at sunset filter.

  3. #323
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    When will you all start to learn? Filters are for noobs.....

    Umm.... I can no longer find the thread to support my claim... nvm then...
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  4. #324
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Sry, wad does this thread do?
    indie

  5. #325
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    indie

  6. #326
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Sry, wad does this thread do?
    i. Post your own photo
    ii. Post your cat photos (not necessarily your own cat)
    iii. Post bf/gf MSN conversation, especially if you are trying to rally people to your cause (rather than your bf's)
    iv. Post outing/makan/coffee sessions
    v. Post koala photos (only for one specific forumer)
    vi. Post "hi" comments (especially when accompanied by #i)
    vii. Any other business (a.k.a. bo liao bo dai chi cho then come here TCSS)

  7. #327
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Here's the place where all of night86mare's posts go to.
    indie

  8. #328
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Here's the place where all of night86mare's posts go to.
    Not really. He posts everywhere. But if there were such thing as a nai meh gang (like Tang Shooters is a gang), then it'll probably be called EXPOSE.

  9. #329
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Here's the place where all of night86mare's posts go to.
    Over here he is known as The Goat... and we are the "People who stare at Goat"
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  10. #330
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Why nm always attract funny people?

    btw nm, the Nikon 18-35 is super wavy. Lol, faintz.

  11. #331

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Why nm always attract funny people?
    must be too noisy already.

  12. #332
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Faintz.....the place i'm stay next week also got lots of birds........how to bring my long lens over......

  13. #333

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Faintz.....the place i'm stay next week also got lots of birds........how to bring my long lens over......
    your backpack will be still too small?

  14. #334

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    btw nm, the Nikon 18-35 is super wavy. Lol, faintz.
    oops, i just saw this, think i was sleepy......

    oh boy, i just checked out the review on photozone.de, i think it will be more distorted than the 17-35.....

    they only have tests for lens mounted on aps-c though.

  15. #335
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    your backpack will be still too small?
    My equipment list for the trip
    D700
    FM2
    Coolpix P6000
    200mm macro
    85mmPC
    16mm fisheye
    20mm
    18-35mm
    50mm
    70-300VR or 70-200f2.8
    1.4xTC
    2xTC
    Extension tube
    SB800
    SB600
    Filters
    Remote trigger
    Flash cables
    Cleaning kit
    Flash bracket
    Plamps
    Reflector
    Gitzo 2541EX + M20
    BATTERIES + all the chargers
    Netbook

    Pending
    D300
    Additional flash bracket
    SB400

  16. #336

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    My equipment list for the trip
    D700
    FM2
    Coolpix P6000
    200mm macro
    85mmPC
    16mm fisheye
    20mm
    18-35mm
    50mm
    70-300VR or 70-200f2.8
    1.4xTC
    2xTC
    Extension tube
    SB800
    SB600
    Filters
    Remote trigger
    Flash cables
    Cleaning kit
    Flash bracket
    Plamps
    Reflector
    Gitzo 2541EX + M20
    BATTERIES + all the chargers
    Netbook

    Pending
    D300
    Additional flash bracket
    SB400
    one more flash bracket


    you need a ntuc trolley

  17. #337
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    you need a ntuc trolley
    Will be carrying a Thinktank streetwalker harddrive with some modular components.

    Just went to the school website to printout those hiking map to the nearby rivers and lakes.

  18. #338
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Judging from the amount of equipments in your list, you might need to consider this.

    They are quite reliable during the 1st 2 years of my work experience as site engineer.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  19. #339
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oops, i just saw this, think i was sleepy......

    oh boy, i just checked out the review on photozone.de, i think it will be more distorted than the 17-35.....

    they only have tests for lens mounted on aps-c though.
    nvm, can be a fun lens lor.....still got my 20mm.

  20. #340
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Judging from the amount of equipments in your list, you might need to consider this.

    They are quite reliable during the 1st 2 years of my work experience as site engineer.
    I later go IMM giant to rent the $1 trolley. Hopefully can checkin.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •