Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 139

Thread: Top 5 funny CSers

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    maybe he's in the state that the nick suggests? (in cyberspace context)

  2. #42
    Member adorable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bury Road
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Sion is the best!
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

  3. #43
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    Sion is the best!
    fanboys



  4. #44

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    this is quite funny

    i should do that some time.

  5. #45
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this is quite funny

    i should do that some time.
    Do what where and when?





    oops, I did it again.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Oh god! I also got involved with sonyboy, punishment for being bigmouthed on CS.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Oh god! I also got involved with sonyboy, punishment for being bigmouthed on CS.
    he will wrack you. don't play play.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    he will wrack you. don't play play.
    Yes dark goat of the sith, for the inevitable wrackation from sonyboy is the ultimate punishment....

    Off-topic from sonyboy, btw who was the one that created the sournee-boi (or similar spelling) thread previously?

  9. #49

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Yes dark goat of the sith, for the inevitable wrackation from sonyboy is the ultimate punishment....

    Off-topic from sonyboy, btw who was the one that created the sournee-boi (or similar spelling) thread previously?
    i cannot remember, actually.. must be someone else very amused by him...

    anyways, don't forget, he will be driving his car to work one day.. instead of taking public transport, and his job has a very high chance of getting rejection when you apply, so don't play play or he will really, really wrack you (and he is serious).

  10. #50
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    How can we ever forget the hongsien vs sion

  11. #51
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i cannot remember, actually.. must be someone else very amused by him...
    Well, other than Sornee Boi, I am also rather amuse by Ferraro and Reporter and not to mention the ex "legal eagle".

    + the bunch of revolutionary photographers.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 9th May 2010 at 02:31 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  12. #52

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Well, other than Sornee Boi, I am also rather amuse by Ferraro and Reporter.


    well, one of them proves that you don't need good photography to be a professional photographer, if you believe what he says about himself.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    i thought harry potter was quite funny for a while.

    i always suspected if he was sion's son.

  14. #54

  15. #55

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    and the epic battles of student vs DP:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256774
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241834

    (quite like doraemon vs goat)

  16. #56
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    well, one of them proves that you don't need good photography to be a professional photographer, if you believe what he says about himself.
    I am still wondering if the moderators had gave him the prize yet.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #57

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I am still wondering if the moderators had gave him the prize yet.
    suggest that if your lens got fungus, put it at a nuclear weapon testing site.

    after that, fungus sure gone.

    old uncle at little india told me one.

  18. #58
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    How can we ever forget the hongsien vs sion
    Nightmare Vs "Legal Eagle" is also rather epic especially when they start spam clicking the report post icon.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  19. #59

  20. #60
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Nightmare Vs "Legal Eagle" is also rather epic especially when they start spam clicking the report post icon.
    really? someone teach me how to search those oldposts pls i keep trying and i get a whole list. caue night86mare posted too much for me to go through everything. got faster way?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •