Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 139

Thread: Top 5 funny CSers

  1. #1

    Default Top 5 funny CSers

    Hi brothas, me new to CS. Notice got many funny people here, so me decide to make this list

    1) allenleonhart
    2) tialimpeikong
    3) tiawakong
    4) sonyboy
    5) sion

    No offend anyone, just think they funny max
    Last edited by davidzhangyao; 6th May 2010 at 05:10 PM.
    ZY workshop - "Even Better Than You Are": Full Day Wedding services

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    I think the Top 10 List should be:

    1) night86mare
    2) allenleonhart
    3) tialimpeikong
    4) tiawakong
    5) sonyboy
    6) kriegsketten
    7) wildcat
    8) madmartian
    9) pokiemon
    10) Riotvan


    Prizes should be awarded to them for their talents to make us laugh with them.
    Last edited by Sion; 6th May 2010 at 05:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,431

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    I vote for Night86mare and Sion. Previously there were DeadPoet but he's no longer around nor funny. So sad...
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    yep they have to do a performance in their tutus.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    I vote for Night86mare and Sion. Previously there were DeadPoet but he's no longer around nor funny. So sad...
    deadpoet funny? that's funny. anyways i am sure he is around and kicking under a different username lah.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    deadpoet funny? that's funny. anyways i am sure he is around and kicking under a different username lah.
    he got banned? wah things really change when i was missing in action.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    I think the Top .....eerrrrr.......... List should be: Drum rolls please......................................

    1/2 ) Sion
    1) night86mare
    2) allenleonhart
    2 3/4) Sion
    3) tialimpeikong
    4) tiawakong
    5) sonyboy
    5 1/2) Sion
    6) kriegsketten
    7) wildcat
    8) madmartian
    8 1/3) Sion
    9) pokiemon
    10) Riotvan
    Last edited by madmartian; 6th May 2010 at 05:16 PM.
    Take the shot!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    deadpoet funny? that's funny. anyways i am sure he is around and kicking under a different username lah.
    A funny person can start a joke that makes everyone crying.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A funny person can start a joke that makes everyone crying.
    that's funny. i jokingly said to my girlfriend that gal is hot. next thing i was crying in pain as she kicked my nuts.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,431

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    I didnt know people take his comments so serious that they cry...? I thought it was so dry and funny and he must have had a poor childhood...

    Anyway, back to the original topic... I dont keep track of all the forum stuff but i do chuckle when i read Night86mare and Sion's comments. A great sense of humor is important in life...
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    pardon me... why does 'dead poet' have to post using another nick?
    he is sarcastic but can funny at times and i see his remarks quite valid.

  12. #12
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    that's funny. i jokingly said to my girlfriend that gal is hot. next thing i was crying in pain as she kicked my nuts.
    But I thot you were a hard nut to crack?
    Take the shot!

  13. #13
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    But I thot you were a hard nut to crack?
    Pst... don't go too far, I think the metal ones are in place now...

  14. #14
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    funny haha or funny weird?

    But actually it doesn't matter which because I will still vote for Unker Sion.

  15. #15
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Some are funny coz they have good sense of humor.

    Some are funny coz they do not know they are funny when they post.


    Anyway Tialimpehkong is gone. Just kenna deregistered.

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Some are funny coz they have good sense of humor.

    Some are funny coz they do not know they are funny when they post.


    Anyway Tialimpehkong is gone. Just kenna deregistered.
    Tialimpeikong's pei is spelt as pei,not peh

  17. #17
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by davidzhangyao View Post
    Hi brothas, me new to CS. Notice got many funny people here, so me decide to make this list

    1) allenleonhart
    2) tialimpeikong
    3) tiawakong
    4) sonyboy
    5) sion

    No offend anyone, just think they funny max
    how on earth did i end up as top

    cannot cannot. must rank like this

    1:night86mare & Sion

    and tats all liao. the rest of us not so godly yet

  18. #18

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by coke x View Post
    pardon me... why does 'dead poet' have to post using another nick?
    he is sarcastic but can funny at times and i see his remarks quite valid.
    Oh deadpoet!

    He's the guy who said he charge 5000USD/hr for shoots right?
    Find me beauty, find me kindness, find me truth...

  19. #19

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    Quote Originally Posted by Inflames View Post

    He's the guy who said he charge 5000USD/hr for shoots right?
    you are kidding me.........

  20. #20

    Default Re: Top 5 funny CSers

    i really think sonyboy is epic, btw.

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •