Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 204

Thread: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

  1. #121
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    i mean in financial sense no one will help u...

    if u have a qn to ask, y not help if it doesnt cost u a cent.
    if its a hard qn and its not easy to get the ans,

    like eg: what does it mean by optimal lighting ratio. it says 1:4, does tat mean it is 4 stops underexposed? soemthing that sounds perhaps too techy and needs translation will get help from the people.

    yet again if u ask, what are the specs of canon 5dmk2 camera?

    i'll throw u this


    http://************/2waqdp4

  2. #122
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Some question that seen more intelligent.

    1. When is Nikon D700 replacement releasing, so that i can sell it off first.
    2. Should i upgrade to FX, or wait for the price to drop.

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    i mean in financial sense no one will help u...

    if u have a qn to ask, y not help if it doesnt cost u a cent.
    time is money

    i can't even remember how much time nightmare has to spend retyping and retyping that google is your best friend, even sharing that needs time and time is money, more than just a cent

    and for you, here's my 2cts hehe

    hope it adds up enough with others' 2cts to get you your discount, just kidding

  4. #124
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    i help economic who help me ????
    i am just as broke...
    its a cruel world u know...
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #125
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    time is money

    i can't even remember how much time nightmare has to spend retyping and retyping that google is your best friend, even sharing that needs time and time is money, more than just a cent

    and for you, here's my 2cts hehe

    hope it adds up enough with others' 2cts to get you your discount, just kidding
    nm actually got paid by google.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    time is money

    i can't even remember how much time nightmare has to spend retyping and retyping that google is your best friend, even sharing that needs time and time is money, more than just a cent

    and for you, here's my 2cts hehe

    hope it adds up enough with others' 2cts to get you your discount, just kidding

    haha i am afraid 2cts + 2 cts discount aint worth alot. but its better than none.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    nm actually got paid by google.
    oh ya damn right, for referrals

    i should have known better my bad

  8. #128

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    I think the "best" is when I actually helped someone, that person didn't even bother to thank me.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    haha i am afraid 2cts + 2 cts discount aint worth alot. but its better than none.
    you already highlight in red all the L in your signature already, poor student like me needs discount more like it haha

  10. #130

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Some question that seen more intelligent.

    1. When is Nikon D700 replacement releasing, so that i can sell it off first.
    2. Should i upgrade to FX, or wait for the price to drop.
    3. when is canon going to come out with a xxxD series of Full Frame cameras?

    4. why does canon name a 5D a 5D instead of a 5.5D or 4D or 3D or 2D?

  11. #131
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    well. if i see effort i'll help. simple as tat.

  12. #132
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Damn... I thought LKY invented that phrase!

  13. #133

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    you already highlight in red all the L in your signature already, poor student like me needs discount more like it haha
    haha its all fake. nothing is real.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    i should.............. find that thread,

    it was a personal experiment to be mr genie in the bottle 101. this was after yet another one of these "i hate people who tell people to google threads"

    i can't remember the exact details, but basically, the threadstarter asked which camera he should get, i listed all the possible entry level models.

    he then asked me for the specs of all, i listed all of it down.

    he then asked me if all of them used sd, i filtered through and told him the correct answer.

    in the end, he asked me for all the prices...........

    i peng saned and left.

  15. #135

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by kkvolution View Post
    I think the "best" is when I actually helped someone, that person didn't even bother to thank me.
    this is common.......

    but really, when do we help people for thanks? so don't worry about it. just take the thanks as a bonus when it comes.

  16. #136

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i should.............. find that thread,

    it was a personal experiment to be mr genie in the bottle 101. this was after yet another one of these "i hate people who tell people to google threads"

    i can't remember the exact details, but basically, the threadstarter asked which camera he should get, i listed all the possible entry level models.

    he then asked me for the specs of all, i listed all of it down.

    he then asked me if all of them used sd, i filtered through and told him the correct answer.

    in the end, he asked me for all the prices...........

    i peng saned and left.
    you shld have just do that to all other threads. why not?

    no need to peng san already

  17. #137

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i should.............. find that thread,

    it was a personal experiment to be mr genie in the bottle 101. this was after yet another one of these "i hate people who tell people to google threads"

    i can't remember the exact details, but basically, the threadstarter asked which camera he should get, i listed all the possible entry level models.

    he then asked me for the specs of all, i listed all of it down.

    he then asked me if all of them used sd, i filtered through and told him the correct answer.

    in the end, he asked me for all the prices...........

    i peng saned and left.
    That why you are listed as "Senior Member" cos you are really helpful.

  18. #138
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    you shld have just do that to all other threads. why not?

    no need to peng san already
    I guess action does speak louder than kopi tiam
    Maybe we'll see you be the biggest helper around in CS

  19. #139

    Default Re: Senior Members.....ClubSnap.... Newbies.... Questions.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    i mean in financial sense no one will help u...

    if u have a qn to ask, y not help if it doesnt cost u a cent.
    Ya, nonsenses thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    on a bigger picture , would like to see CS as a training group / supporting forum to newbie or would be photographer. at the least, the celebrated photographer will come back to this forum to give support in future..

    cheers to all the seniors
    sighz too bad me not good enough to be keyboard hero nor i am good in words to help........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #140

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •