Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Thread: The Most Influential CSer?

Default Re: The Most Influential CSer?

To me, it's the Admin Team ... without them, this forum would have lasted until now ... not forgetting the members here; you've also contributed through your posts and participation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    To me, it's the Admin Team ... without them, this forum would have lasted until now ... not forgetting the members here; you've also contributed through your posts and participation ...
    so that means, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by takane View Post
    haha he's one of the founders of CS, i think we owe our thanks definitely to this batch of people making CS possible

* AdamGoi
    * Bluestrike
    * Ckiang
    * Darren
    * Edmund
    * JasonHo
    * Kongg
    * Ninelives
    * Red Dawn
    * Richard
    * Shadus
    * Simon
    * YSLee
    * Zapp
    not be forgot Ian and Jed, they are the pro and contributed a lot. they are very serious at time, if you joke with them, they will smack you in the head.

and also, most of the founders/seniors are busy with real life stuff, hence they dont post anymore.
    Last edited by ninelives; 6th May 2010 at 12:59 AM.
    Objection !!!

Smile Re: The Most Influential CSer?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so that means, everyone!

We may forget that the future of Clubsnap or any
    other forums not only looks bright when the
    attitude of existing members is right.

Their presence and especially those with
    quality contributions are much more enjoyable and
    beneficial to new members who will appreciate
    positive members when they are able to guide their
    journey in the world of photography and even beyond.

Are you aware that the new members will be
    "catching an attitude" from the contributions and
    the surrounding conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post

well, if they are sheep, then so be it.

well, if they are sheep, then so be it.
    More like when in Rome, do as the Romans. Every forum has it's own culture and uniqueness; it wouldn't do well to stir up too much.

Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post

Sad to say many of the ppls in cs only talk and talk but don't share photo, or only post photo waiting ppls to praise them. If we comments on them, they will say blah blah blah we are rude.

We comments on them because we wanted to change, DCA and NM are one of those wanted to change the enviroment and bring up the standard, but sadly they are always the one who ppls dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    More like when in Rome, do as the Romans. Every forum has it's own culture and uniqueness; it wouldn't do well to stir up too much.
    mmmmmmmmm.

anyhow, doesn't matter. clubsnap is a microcosm of singapore after all; the society shifts and molds itself into what it wants to be. pick and choose what you like best, eh? bad influences are always someone else's fault, good influences spring eternal within.

Perhaps there can be a "attach picture button" or something when posting, so that members can easily put up a picture conveniently. Currently, need to copy and paste links which can be quite troublesome (need to open individual pictures in another browser window to copy the links).. maybe that's why some pple don't post pictures readily..

As for comments.. maybe there should be a "C&C safe mode" or something when they post pictures. When not selected, the post will include a "C&C welcomed" message, and there will be disclaimer to the poster that harsh comments maybe expected before they click the submit button. When selected, other members can then take note and not comment if there is nothing good to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sad to say many of the ppls in cs only talk and talk but don't share photo, or only post photo waiting ppls to praise them. If we comments on them, they will say blah blah blah we are rude.

We comments on them because we wanted to change, DCA and NM are one of those wanted to change the enviroment and bring up the standard, but sadly they are always the one who ppls dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    As for comments.. maybe there should be a "C&C safe mode" or something when they post pictures. When not selected, the post will include a "C&C welcomed" message, and there will be disclaimer to the poster that harsh comments maybe expected before they click the submit button. When selected, other members can then take note and not comment if there is nothing good to say.
    i think it doesn't make a difference... no one reads things anyways.

anyhow........ there is a way around all that what, it's what ferrari adopted for a while, just post pictures and lock your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Perhaps there can be a "attach picture button" or something when posting, so that members can easily put up a picture conveniently. Currently, need to copy and paste links which can be quite troublesome (need to open individual pictures in another browser window to copy the links).. maybe that's why some pple don't post pictures readily..

If want to share, it is not toublesome. Packing your camera stuff, travel to location to shoot, uploading to your comp and some post processing is much much more toublesome.

Many ppls also put C&C are welcome, but when harsh comments come in, they will emo and their own supporter will come and sayang him.....if you don't believe, i one day go emo ppls with comments then you see.

Many ppls also put C&C are welcome, but when harsh comments come in, they will emo and their own supporter will come and sayang him.....if you don't believe, i one day go emo ppls with comments then you see.
    oh, this one i know one place to do that easily.........

bitten a few times already, give valid comment also get slammed with logic like "if it is not nice, then why got so many views?"

of course la, people like to see the subject what....

some more the supporter very scary, got uncle, got young boy, got xmm also support....

oh, this one i know one place to do that easily.........

bitten a few times already, give valid comment also get slammed with logic like "if it is not nice, then why got so many views?"

of course la, people like to see the subject what....

some more the supporter very scary, got uncle, got young boy, got xmm also support....
    The real action will come in if someone comments the model look like auntie.

Actually I wanted to edit the previous post.. it's not just copy and paste the link, it's upload to the external host, then copy the link.. often, it's more convenient to leave the pictures on the computer.. But of coz, if really want to share, then just have to endure the trouble.. I'm referring more to the case where, "want to share, too troublesome.. forget it type".... But for those really want to "showcase" their work type.. they'll upload it to their portfolio anyway.. and not too much trouble..

Sure.. send me a PM when you do so because I don't surf the galleries as often nowadays and likely will miss all those happenings..

If want to share, it is not toublesome. Packing your camera stuff, travel to location to shoot, uploading to your comp and some post processing is much much more toublesome.

That means the poster is a more Influential CSer than you.

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    That means the poster is a more Influential CSer than you.
    please, if little toddler manage to shoot angelina jolie naked,

even if use handphone camera, he straight away more influential than that guy.

The real action will come in if someone comments the model look like auntie.
    oh dear........

then all hell will break lose, he will rope in his models, MUA, ah kong, ah ma.....

please, if little toddler manage to shoot angelina jolie naked,

even if use handphone camera, he straight away more influential than that guy.
    Sure, even I will support the toddler if that happens!

oh dear........

then all hell will break lose, he will rope in his models, MUA, ah kong, ah ma.....
    it happen before wat, end up mod had to step in and got ppls kena banned.....

it happen before wat, end up mod had to step in and got ppls kena banned.....
    is it, i don't dare to look at his thread anymore.

see already feel very sick

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast