Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

  1. #41

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    1. vinvalencia
    2. troyp
    3. UWC
    4. Jer
    5. No Horse Run
    6. Arphaxad12
    7. kahwai
    8. pwmk11
    9. wkchan
    10. wkchan
    11. c******
    12. lotus188
    13. jeff
    14. tk
    15. jeff II andy
    16. montoyasg
    17. jerrick
    18. jerrick
    19. focalshot
    20. focalshot II
    21. zenten
    22. lkokyong
    23. canoneer
    24. xavier I
    25. xavier II
    26. xavier III
    27. bluesky1
    28. extreme536
    29. extreme536
    30. gary fong
    31. catherine
    32. lumberjack
    33. chillicrab
    34. lifeng
    35. lifeng

    thanks for the supports :d
    shoot is confirmed on, payment of $50 kindly transferred to dbs saving plus 066 7 021070, thanks

  2. #42

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    haha bro, will be using florence, the girls u mentioned is likely on the following weeks de shoot
    Bro Mike, the objective of this shoot for me is simply to shoot Sherena. I have shot S,F,B,V before, some twice (dont really want to shoot them again) ...... and actually didnt expect it to be such a big group. How?
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,793
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    haha bro, will be using florence, the girls u mentioned is likely on the following weeks de shoot
    Florence ......... good ..... but you have another problem; 35 shooters and counting but only 5 models ... all in 2 hours .............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  4. #44

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Florence ......... good ..... but you have another problem; 35 shooters and counting but only 5 models ... all in 2 hours .............
    bro. my shoot is never 2 hours de, don worry about that, time will be auto extended, let u shoot till u sweat and faint, haha

  5. #45

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Bro Mike, the objective of this shoot for me is simply to shoot Sherena. I have shot S,F,B,V before, some twice (dont really want to shoot them again) ...... and actually didnt expect it to be such a big group. How?
    ur group still with nhr , jer they all , nt affected, time is nt shortened by per model, i giving one model time to be 35 mins, so it is in fact more than 4 model de arranging timing

  6. #46

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    ur group still with nhr , jer they all , nt affected, time is nt shortened by per model, i giving one model time to be 35 mins, so it is in fact more than 4 model de arranging timing
    that's my good boy!
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #47

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    1. vinvalencia
    2. troyp
    3. UWC
    4. Jer
    5. No Horse Run
    6. Arphaxad12
    7. kahwai
    8. pwmk11
    9. wkchan
    10. wkchan
    11. c******
    12. lotus188
    13. jeff
    14. tk
    15. jeff II andy
    16. montoyasg
    17. jerrick
    18. jerrick
    19. focalshot
    20. focalshot II
    21. zenten
    22. lkokyong
    23. canoneer
    24. xavier I
    25. xavier II
    26. xavier III
    27. bluesky1
    28. extreme536
    29. extreme536
    30. gary fong
    31. catherine
    32. lumberjack
    33. chillicrab
    34. lifeng
    35. lifeng

    thanks for the supports :d
    all details sent out, any brother didnt get it kindly sms me 9748 6996

    bro chillicrab, i realised i don have your number, sms me

  8. #48

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    1. vinvalencia
    2. rudolf
    3. UWC
    4. Jer
    5. No Horse Run
    6. Arphaxad12
    7. kahwai
    8. pwmk11
    9. wkchan
    10. wkchan
    11. c******
    12. lotus188
    13. jeff
    14. tk
    15. jeff II andy
    16. montoyasg
    17. jerrick
    18. jerrick
    19. focalshot
    20. focalshot II
    21. zenten
    22. lkokyong
    23. canoneer
    24. xavier I
    25. xavier II
    26. xavier III
    27. bluesky1
    28. extreme536
    29. extreme536
    30. gary fong
    31. catherine
    32. lumberjack
    33. chillicrab
    34. lifeng
    35. lifeng

    thanks for the supports :d
    all details sent out, any brother didnt get it kindly sms me 9748 6996

    bro chillicrab, i realised i don have your number, sms me

  9. #49

    Thumbs up Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Hello Friends,

    This is Srikanth known as Srik for our Photoshoot family.

    Really this is very good site and i am getting a chance to make more and more friends.

    Our brother Mike is conducting very good photoshoots and i would like to thank him at this time.

    And also the most important thing is I want to wish my favourite most models/friends Christine and Bernice.

    Last week i have attended photoshoot in Botanical garden and have taken very good photos of my favourite models. Mike brother again and again i would like to participate in this photosessions conducted by you with my fav models/friends.

    Dear Christine,
    Please make a note of my email id : sriksingapura@gmail.com

    Dear Augustine and other friends awaiting reply from you.

    please also let me know how to upload photos to this site.bcoz i want to upload my fav models photos which i have taken last week.

    Thanks a lot friends..

    Cheers,
    Srik
    Email: sriksingapura@gmail.com

  10. #50

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    hi mike,

    sms u see u sat & sun
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  11. #51

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    try here Mr. Srik(posting your image)

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.p...b3_attachments


    Quote Originally Posted by sriksingapura View Post
    Hello Friends,

    This is Srikanth known as Srik for our Photoshoot family.

    Really this is very good site and i am getting a chance to make more and more friends.

    Our brother Mike is conducting very good photoshoots and i would like to thank him at this time.

    And also the most important thing is I want to wish my favourite most models/friends Christine and Bernice.

    Last week i have attended photoshoot in Botanical garden and have taken very good photos of my favourite models. Mike brother again and again i would like to participate in this photosessions conducted by you with my fav models/friends.

    Dear Christine,
    Please make a note of my email id : sriksingapura@gmail.com

    Dear Augustine and other friends awaiting reply from you.

    please also let me know how to upload photos to this site.bcoz i want to upload my fav models photos which i have taken last week.

    Thanks a lot friends..

    Cheers,
    Srik
    Email: sriksingapura@gmail.com

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,793
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by sriksingapura View Post
    Hello Friends,

    This is Srikanth known as Srik for our Photoshoot family.

    Really this is very good site and i am getting a chance to make more and more friends.

    Our brother Mike is conducting very good photoshoots and i would like to thank him at this time.

    And also the most important thing is I want to wish my favourite most models/friends Christine and Bernice.

    Last week i have attended photoshoot in Botanical garden and have taken very good photos of my favourite models. Mike brother again and again i would like to participate in this photosessions conducted by you with my fav models/friends.

    Dear Christine,
    Please make a note of my email id : sriksingapura@gmail.com

    Dear Augustine and other friends awaiting reply from you.

    please also let me know how to upload photos to this site.bcoz i want to upload my fav models photos which i have taken last week.

    Thanks a lot friends..

    Cheers,
    Srik
    Email: sriksingapura@gmail.com
    Glad you have found a new lease of life here ...........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  13. #53

    Default Re: 16th may sun ~~ one of my best combi ~~

    Dear Brothers,

    Thank you so much for ur replies.....it is very glad to receive mails from you....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •