Thread: Hokkaido weather in early Jun

Default Hokkaido weather in early Jun

planning to go hokkaido first 2 weeks of Jun, what will be the weather like? saw from different website giving different reading, not sure which is correct. it seems like temp range from 10 degree to 25 degree, like that very difficult to plan for clothing.

By the way, i have been to the southern part of hokkaido during 2002, places like hakodate, otaru, saporro, it was with tour group, this time would like to explore on my own, do not want to repeat of itineries again, any other places to recommend in hokkaido during first 2 weeks of Jun.

All inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Default Re: Hokkaido weather in early Jun

Quote Originally Posted by takengo2003 View Post
    planning to go hokkaido first 2 weeks of Jun, what will be the weather like? saw from different website giving different reading, not sure which is correct. it seems like temp range from 10 degree to 25 degree, like that very difficult to plan for clothing.

By the way, i have been to the southern part of hokkaido during 2002, places like hakodate, otaru, saporro, it was with tour group, this time would like to explore on my own, do not want to repeat of itineries again, any other places to recommend in hokkaido during first 2 weeks of Jun.

The weather there is that variable, so it is hard to narrow it down further.
    This thread has more info:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550977

giantcanopy is a real pro there too.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

I ever see a place in Hokkaido where people can dine inside a ice restaurant, whole place is ice, anyone knows where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by takengo2003 View Post

Yes, 10 to 25 degrees is quite close to the actual weather.

I'll be in Hokkaidou in early June. Can expect the least number of local tourists in June, so I'm really looking forward to it.