Thread: Engraved degree certificates

Default Engraved degree certificates

hi,

am intending to get one of these engraved degree certificates as a graduation gift, the kind where they reproduce the certificate onto a metal/glass plaque.

Anyone has any suggestions as to where i can find someone to do this? and approx price?

Thanks,
    Al

Quote Originally Posted by reactan
    hi,

am intending to get one of these engraved degree certificates as a graduation gift, the kind where they reproduce the certificate onto a metal/glass plaque.

Anyone has any suggestions as to where i can find someone to do this? and approx price?

Thanks,
    Al
    First, you need to produce the original certificate before they will engrave the degree.

Second, there are a few shops at north bridge centre that does this.

Third, the price range from 100+ - 300+ depending on the quality and material used.

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    First, you need to produce the original certificate before they will engrave the degree.

Second, there are a few shops at north bridge centre that does this.

Third, the price range from 100+ - 300+ depending on the quality and material used.
    I think photocopy one will do. At least that is how I got my gf's done.

Touch n Print at Sunshine plaza does this on glass or polished metal surfaces.
    Can go there to inquire.
    I think less than S$100
    Hope this helps

bugis junction 3rd lvl got a shop tt does this the last time i went, which is very long ago...

Thank you all!

in case anyone is interested, since its near convocation time, i got it done at touch and print. They have a brach at sunshine plaza and centuary square.

I found that they offered the best quality at a reasonable price. The plaques come in 2 versions. $95 and $150. The $150 offers sharper engraving, and the university seal "stand" out more. ie: more 3D and not just flat.

Thanks for everyone who responded!