Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Week 2004

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    it shifted to Millenia Walk if I'm not wrong. The shows there are titled "Weekend Fashion Highlights".
    Thanks. Well, look like I will need to float around that area to hunt for events to shoot lah

Yes, it's at millenia walk. But the lighting there is not very good, you need a flash.

and they put some red spotlights at some places which result in weird colors

it shifted to Millenia Walk if I'm not wrong. The shows there are titled "Weekend Fashion Highlights".
    Don't think it's a change in venue, more of a mixed-up in the SFF website's calendar betw the venues for the "Weekend Fashion Highlights" and "Rev into Style@Suntec", becos both the programme descriptions at the website's "Events" and its brochure correctly stated the venues (WFH at Millenia, and RIS@Suntec at Suntec). For those who was at the wrong place yesterday and missed the show, there will be two more shows today at Millenia at 2 & 4.

Enjoy yourselves!
    Last edited by ymun; 11th April 2004 at 11:24 AM.

Hey guys,

for today's millenia walk, will there be the runway walk again?

oso....for tomorrow the REDKEN event, issit paid anot ah?

thanx for your time

plsoong, there're no more events today. ymun's post is two days ago.

The 11 April 8pm event (supposed to be at Suntec) was cancelled. A group of us were at both Suntec and Millenia Walk and confirmed with the information counters.

plsoong, there're no more events today. ymun's post is two days ago.

The 11 April 8pm event (supposed to be at Suntec) was cancelled. A group of us were at both Suntec and Millenia Walk and confirmed with the information counters.
    okie..thanx

alamak....said wrongly:-

today is REDKEN's event which is "by invitation only"

sianz

It's a L'OrEAL event... tonight its spring/summer might b open to public... need to confirm....

website said by invitation only....

The finale event at the Tent on 17 Apr is open to public rite? that is what I heard. Can anyone confirm?

It's open to public, though supposedly you need invitation to enter the main tent.

It was a great show and a fitting finale, just a bit warm and crowded Actually, it's not the last of the fashion shows for Singapore Fashion Festival. There is another 10pm show at Zouk which is the very last one I think (not free though).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12