Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

  1. #1

    Question what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    when the camera was bought on 15/2/2010?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Right behind you. :P
    Posts
    238

    Default Re: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    when the camera was bought on 15/2/2010?
    How much you buy for the camera?
    Still have the receipt? Go back to the shop where to purchase it and ask for a refund... A warranty cannot possibly last for only less than a year...

    Or. You have just bought a second-hand item...
    They Prefer MasterCard. But I Prefer VISA.

  3. #3

    Default Re: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    when the camera was bought on 15/2/2010?
    i think it means if u fill in a purchase date later than 12.31.2010, there's no warranty coverage. it is meant to counter those people who think unfilled warranty means got warranty coverage forever.

  4. #4

    Default Re: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx View Post
    How much you buy for the camera?
    Still have the receipt? Go back to the shop where to purchase it and ask for a refund... A warranty cannot possibly last for only less than a year...

    Or. You have just bought a second-hand item...
    the date on the card was in print.. not stamp.. that's what surprises me.. i didnt check the date on the spot.. could it be that the unit i got was a reject or returned unit?

    Does F200 EXR have that cluck cluck sound inside it? I noticed mine when i was on bus today. dun understand why fuji puts its service center in that kind of ulu place.

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i think it means if u fill in a purchase date later than 12.31.2010, there's no warranty coverage. it is meant to counter those people who think unfilled warranty means got warranty coverage forever.
    by right that should reflect the true buying date..

  5. #5

    Default Re: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    the date on the card was in print.. not stamp.. that's what surprises me.. i didnt check the date on the spot.. could it be that the unit i got was a reject or returned unit?

    Does F200 EXR have that cluck cluck sound inside it? I noticed mine when i was on bus today. dun understand why fuji puts its service center in that kind of ulu place.



    by right that should reflect the true buying date..
    you sure yours didnt come with a built in chicken? :O
    pedantic.

  6. #6

    Default Re: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    Quote Originally Posted by proteonXPR View Post
    you sure yours didnt come with a built in chicken? :O
    roaster alarm no..
    sensor shift IS.. yes.. i tot it's the image stablilzer..
    anyway.. got that kind of click click sound with shake sign on.. maybe it's due to the vibration in the bus.. or maybe due to battery going low..

  7. #7

    Default Re: what does it mean by the warranty card reads Valid until 12.31.2010..

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    roaster alarm no..
    sensor shift IS.. yes.. i tot it's the image stablilzer..
    anyway.. got that kind of click click sound with shake sign on.. maybe it's due to the vibration in the bus.. or maybe due to battery going low..
    anybody knows why?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •