Thread: LASIK revisited...

Default LASIK revisited...

I did a search on this topic here and found some CS members have gone thru the procedure. It's been some time, perhaps more than a year. I would like to find out how's everything so far... As in, do you get any side-effects, still see halos or suffer from night vision problems?

What's the recovery rate after the 1st operation and was there any pain during and after the surgery?

Would appreciate any other comments too. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Choo
    I did a search on this topic here and found some CS members have gone thru the procedure. It's been some time, perhaps more than a year. I would like to find out how's everything so far... As in, do you get any side-effects, still see halos or suffer from night vision problems?

What's the recovery rate after the 1st operation and was there any pain during and after the surgery?

Would appreciate any other comments too. Thanks!
    Hi,

Mine was done 3 weeks ago, still see some halo and my night vision is not about the best. Night vision was a little better with glasses. But I have myopia of 1120+/-70 degrees on both eyes for over 40 years. Other than this minor problems I am very satisfied. Mine uses the latest Intralase procedure, cost more but the results are much more predictable. Stlll there is the 1% to 5 % variation to be expected.

Suggest you talk to your doctor.

Good luck.

Regards,
    George