Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1010

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

  1. #501
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    tot they oredi outsourced all PTIs? Still need to call u brack meh?
    i ish old bird hahahah, no more new ones i think... hahaha cannot reach 100 batch no.

    they should just let moi MR !!!

    pls check wif non-ict ippt butties the fcc's now run by who ... i also not sure.
    Last edited by StrifeYun; 6th May 2010 at 09:14 AM.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  2. #502
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    hahaha

    Reporting Venue
    0730 hrs /
    PT Attire
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  3. #503
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    On 7 May 2010, Singapore will be 99 days away from hosting the first Youth Olympic Games (YOG) in August. Join us for this historic milestone as we show the world that Singapore is ready to welcome the world to the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games (Singapore 2010).
    The celebration promises an exciting evening with Celebration highlights such as:

    Presentation of Singapore 2010 uniforms for the first YOG
    Carnival featuring Olympic Sports and more
    Celebration Concert featuring gravity-defying Parkour act and heart-thumping drum beats
    Music by Singapore Idols - Taufik Batisah and Hady Mirza, and pop rock and indie band, Electrico
    Appearance of Singapore 2010 Mascots, Lyo and Merly
    Sale of limited edition Singapore 2010 Merchandise and Souvenirs
    You are invited to be a part of this historic moment by joining us on 07 May from 5.30pm to 9pm at *scape, 2 Orchard Link.

    Check out the following link for more details

    http://singapore2010.sg/public/sg2010/en/en_99days.html

    awalk going for tis? Duno if nv go can collect uniform some other time or notch

  4. #504
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    hahaha

    Reporting Venue
    0730 hrs /
    PT Attire
    ... chiu ish de kan leepork nekidz... ...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  5. #505

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties, it is me again
    Maintaining both CS n FB

    FB Event: TangSports - Bowling
    Date: Thursday, 27th May, 2010
    Time: 8:30pm
    Venue: Kallang Bowl @ Kallang Leisure Park (Nearest is Circle line Stadium MRT)
    Closing Confirmation: Thursday, 19th May, 2010

    Prices between SG$2.50 and SG$4.30 per person per game depending on the time.
    Shoe hire SG$1.10pp

    3 games mean ($4.30*3) + Shoe hire = $14

    01. J
    02. Jimmy81
    03. simple
    04. lkkang
    05. cckue
    06. mayngbt
    07. edward
    08. wendy
    09. awalk
    10. kuantoh (Time to chuut my helicopter power)
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 6th May 2010 at 02:46 PM.

  6. #506
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Ok rah I organise k, Chinese garden!!

    1: Jimmy81

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Camel
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  7. #507
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    1: Jimmy81
    2: Camel
    Er soot wat ah? Sunset ah?

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    On 7 May 2010, Singapore will be 99 days away from hosting the first Youth Olympic Games (YOG) in August. Join us for this historic milestone as we show the world that Singapore is ready to welcome the world to the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games (Singapore 2010).
    The celebration promises an exciting evening with Celebration highlights such as:

    Presentation of Singapore 2010 uniforms for the first YOG
    Carnival featuring Olympic Sports and more
    Celebration Concert featuring gravity-defying Parkour act and heart-thumping drum beats
    Music by Singapore Idols - Taufik Batisah and Hady Mirza, and pop rock and indie band, Electrico
    Appearance of Singapore 2010 Mascots, Lyo and Merly
    Sale of limited edition Singapore 2010 Merchandise and Souvenirs
    You are invited to be a part of this historic moment by joining us on 07 May from 5.30pm to 9pm at *scape, 2 Orchard Link.

    Check out the following link for more details

    http://singapore2010.sg/public/sg2010/en/en_99days.html

    awalk going for tis? Duno if nv go can collect uniform some other time or notch
    i may be free to go cos my paper ends at 4.15pm but duno whether have celebratory dinner after that

    i confirm with you tonight or something via sms or call? cos this thread sure zoomz like mad i cant catch up haha

  9. #509
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    i may be free to go cos my paper ends at 4.15pm but duno whether have celebratory dinner after that

    i confirm with you tonight or something via sms or call? cos this thread sure zoomz like mad i cant catch up haha
    ok loh u let me know if u going, if awalk nv go den i also no go HAHA

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    ok loh u let me know if u going, if awalk nv go den i also no go HAHA
    haha can, hardy and taufik dont appeal to me btw..lol

  11. #511
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha can, hardy and taufik dont appeal to me btw..lol
    Ya roh no camee

  12. #512
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Er soot wat ah? Sunset ah?
    ... kan suutz itch utter ??.....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  13. #513
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... kan suutz itch utter ??.....
    We can tong le at the pagoda

  14. #514
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Any iPhone butties gotch pray 'we rule'?

  15. #515

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    mussellman buy the 100L mk2 is for paperweight only, not for using to shoot de la.
    can also use as free weights to train his muscles!

  16. #516

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Allooo butties
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #517
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #518
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    good abternoon~!

  19. #519

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties, it is me again
    Maintaining both CS n FB

    FB Event: TangSports - Bowling
    Date: Thursday, 27th May, 2010
    Time: 8:30pm
    Venue: Kallang Bowl @ Kallang Leisure Park (Nearest is Circle line Stadium MRT)
    Closing Confirmation: Thursday, 19th May, 2010

    Prices between SG$2.50 and SG$4.30 per person per game depending on the time.
    Shoe hire SG$1.10pp

    3 games mean ($4.30*3) + Shoe hire = $14

    01. J
    02. Jimmy81
    03. simple
    04. lkkang
    05. cckue
    06. mayngbt
    07. edward
    08. wendy
    09. awalk
    10. kuantoh (Time to chuut my helicopter power)
    11. dina
    12. PC Kee
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  20. #520

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIX - TCSS Thread...

    Allow butties.....good afternoon.

    Anyone know which area to avoid in Bangkok now?

    Going to book hotel tonight.....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •