I was thinking the other day about this popular forum, the members, the mods, and of course the photography matters.
One subject that kept coming back to my mind was the psychological orders or disorders that had effects on those hardcore members here, people who come in frequently to feed their obsessions, curiousity, ego, interests, etc.
Of course most members have no fear about coming here and enjoy the communal intercourse among strangers sharing their skills, ideas, experiences, materials, etc. But deep inside most of us, there is a little devil who will have some sort of the traumatic stress and compulsive anxiety - the FEAR factor
Have we ever been in their shoes?
1. Open a thread on an innocent subject or post an image, and was immediately bombed by members - never ever dare to open another thread or post an image again.
2. Make a joke or a naughty comment, and received an infraction order from a mod - couldn't sleep for days and couldn't understand why one is under gag with a simple PM ,
is it because we are in a police state?
3. First time organizer and was met with a successful turnout, except that the models came late and one didnt turned up, because she felt sick in the morning around 4am when she came back from KTV - the fear in that organizer will be permanent and that the mere mention of xmm models will make him depress ...
4. TFCD shooter who would cancel all other appointments and rendezvous with buddies so that he could steal a cheap shoot with a xmm only to receive a sms at midnight - "So sorry I ..... )
5. Some serious members open a new thread on a serious, life and death subject and almost instantly some resident clowns put in their usual caps or animals antics and the whole thread became a children zoo party - the FEAR in all these serious writers always live on here ...
6. A member bought a "mint" cam and after a month somehow he found out that this mint cam has been mistressed by at least a dozen other members - the FEAR of the B&S dept is for real
7. The FEAR of been discovered having 5 clone accounts at CS - and the even greater FEAR of having to maintain the other 3 without giving any clues to the many part time CS detectives, traitors, ex-partners, little people, etc
Living in fear at CS - what are they for you?