View Poll Results: Photography vs Own Pleasure

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Photography (Purely expanding portfolio)

    9 22.50%
  • Own Pleasure (Just looking sexy/good-looking models wearing sexy outfit)

    27 67.50%
  • Others (Please state in comment)

    4 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

  1. #21
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    based on recent comments in P&P,

    some people join those lingerie shot to find a wife and get the number of potential future wives.

    the photos will be placed in a folder, i imagine, to let the future parents-in-law to select the best wife.
    SeRiOuS??

    If parents too old, it will give them a run for their money (i.e. heard attack)...

  2. #22

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    SeRiOuS??

    If parents too old, it will give them a run for their money (i.e. heard attack)...
    you never see meh?

    other than "wa seh, nose bleed.. i buay tahan until need to.."

    there is new type of comments like "hi, did you ask for her number?"

    so despo, no wonder cannot find gf.

  3. #23
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you never see meh?

    other than "wa seh, nose bleed.. i buay tahan until need to.."

    there is new type of comments like "hi, did you ask for her number?"

    so despo, no wonder cannot find gf.
    What if dad says (pst... you got her number or not har, gimme leh...)...

  4. #24

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What if dad says (pst... you got her number or not har, gimme leh...)...
    then i will bao dou him to mom. simple as that.

  5. #25
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    then i will bao dou him to mom. simple as that.
    What if mom says (pst... you got her number or not har, gimme leh...)...

  6. #26

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    looks like ortega................ or my eyes fail liao.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  7. #27

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    if pure photography, do you think workshop organisers need to resort to:

    1) jap costume
    2) lingerie in hotel
    3) foreign imports

    along with threads like "lonely today? lonely no more, pay $30 and have a xmm smile at you on sunday then spend your night with pictures and tissues in front of your computer. lonely no more!"

  8. #28

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by fozosix View Post
    Just curious to know..

    Out of those taking photos of models (call it xmm) in our very popular "Portraits and Poses" section,
    who is purely taking photo for the sake of expanding portfolio of photography?

    Or you just join those lingerie shoot just for your own pleasure looking at girls at lingerie (or hoping for some nip slip)?
    i bet it is a form of stimulation; in terms of photography

  9. #29
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    so good to be female photographer

    i think the models feel safer with me

    hahahahahahaha

    ok, half kidding

  10. #30

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    so good to be female photographer
    your pm inbox will explode soon.

    whenever someone mentions the word "female" here, sparks will fly and people imagine that they can find a new potential wife in cs.

  11. #31
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    your pm inbox will explode soon.

    whenever someone mentions the word "female" here, sparks will fly and people imagine that they can find a new potential wife in cs.
    go away!!! i'm engaged! don't anyhow say!!


  12. #32

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    go away!!! i'm engaged! don't anyhow say!!
    engaged with what?



    surely you have time to meet up for a coffee, and then a dinner and movie after that, etc?

    before i forget, are you open-minded?

  13. #33
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    engaged with what?



    surely you have time to meet up for a coffee, and then a dinner and movie after that, etc?

    before i forget, are you open-minded?
    i call police

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,341

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i call police
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    engaged with what?



    surely you have time to meet up for a coffee, and then a dinner and movie after that, etc?

    before i forget, are you open-minded?
    LOL

  15. #35
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    I join photoshoots to TCSS with photography mates, slack and waste the weekend mornings and most importantly, give away the stuffed toys I won at those prize catch machines to models. This week I got a Domo-kun and a Stitch stuffed toy to give. Photoshoots are shiok and fun indeed.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    own pleasure of course.

    the models for next shoot are night86mare, sion and wildcat.
    Last edited by pokiemon; 1st May 2010 at 12:19 AM.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  18. #38
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,565

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    own pleasure of course.

    the models for next shoot are night86mare, sion and wildcat.
    3 together please!


  19. #39

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    lol how to stare at boobs where singapore girls hardly have one.. nowadays all come in flat version.. same like tv.. getting thinner and thinner

  20. #40

    Default Re: Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

    Quote Originally Posted by fozosix View Post
    lol how to stare at boobs where singapore girls hardly have one.. nowadays all come in flat version.. same like tv.. getting thinner and thinner
    OBVIOUSLY rarely have one.

    most girls have 2 boobs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •