5) Kenrockwell (don't have your contact)
2) Mrs Scubagolfer
6) korbidp3k (don't have your contact)
8) Dleugene (don't have your contact)
9) Alan Chan
10) urban93 (don't have your contact)
15) odyssey boy (don't have your contact)
I apologize that some have PM me previously with their contacts, but for the previous or earlier outing. I did not keep the mails.
Oh... since the Canon wireless flash thingy was a bit of a boo-boo during the last group photo, we have 2 options:
1) Someone please read up on Canon wireless flash settings (for both 580 as master and 430 as slave)
2) We need some additional Nikon speedlights. I have SB600 (slave). Fuji has SB900 (master). Perhaps an additional slave or 2 would be great.
Ok this time we have group photo competition... !
We have a Nikon and a Canon side-by-side to take the group photo!
I just realized the high-end cameras didn't have remote triggers for the shutter release...
there was a lot of pressing 10s timer and running, right?
i'll bring my SB-900.
i only got ML-L3 for remote trigger.
Yes, Nikon figured that we are rich enough to buy D300, D700 and D3 so we would not need to buy cheapo IR remotes. Made us buy the expensive radio triggers. But I just bought the China Yongnuo ones in Shanghai. Cost me less than 30SGD. Heeheehee...
Any please la. I am not master senior... I am just an overaged newbie...
looks like we have a lot of Nikon speedlights...
too many will be overkill.
heheheh I guess-timate that 3 will be sufficient.
BTW is Mr Ken Rockwell for real??