We're back again with...
--- NEWBIES OUTING (PART 9) ---
Newbies outing started in April 2009 with the 1st outing at the Marina Barrage. Since then, some of the 'pioneer' attendees have become quite prolific photographers. So all in all, a pretty successful group
== DETAILS: ==
DATE/TIME: 12 May 2010, 1830hrs onwards
LOCATION: Within the vicinity of the National Stadium. All details will be provided to attendees by PM.
THINGS TO BRING:
1) Camera + lens(es) if it's a DSLR. If not, any camera with manual control over shutter speed, aperture, etc.
2) Tripod. This is essential. If you don't want to bring, please don't waste a slot by putting your name down.
Things you may expect to shoot:
1) Interesting structures in Singapore
The format will be some "slightly more experienced" photographers providing guidance to relative newcomers into photography.
My definiton of 'newbie':
- started photography within the past couple of years.
- still feeling confused about setting up the camera for certain shots (eg. what is correct exposure; how to meter; what shooting mode to use, etc).
After shooting for about an hour +, we will break for dinner, where we will offer a chance for critique of selected shots. This will give people a chance for some immediate feedback into possible 'faults'.
2) frankchn - group photo shooter
5) Numnumball - group photo shooter
2) Mrs Scubagolfer
10) odyssey boy
==== stops at 18 ====
3) Alan Chan
==== stops at 6 ====
THINGS TO DO IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND:
- Please only put your name down if you are quite sure you can make it.
Try not to put your name down then cancel. It makes life difficult for me. I like my life to be easy
- Copy the most recent name list, add your name in the appropriate section, and post. If you've not attended any outing before, please send me a PM with your mobile number.
- DON'T expand the newbies list beyond 18 people! It's futile.. I will just ignore you.
Updated Wednesday 05 May 5:45pm