Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

  1. #21

    Default Re: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

    TS. Have you ever consider those hard shell type and line the inside to suit your equipment?Get the samsonite. Spend a bit more and save in the long haul...literary...

    options for fashionable pink too.
    click on image for link.
    Last edited by coolthought; 24th November 2010 at 07:44 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  2. #22

    Default Re: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    TS. Have you ever consider those hard shell type and line the inside to suit your equipment?Get the samsonite. Spend a bit more and save in the long haul...literary...

    options for fashionable pink too.
    click on image for link.
    Hmm samsonite fetches premium which may be hard to justify. Some of their luggages are not in anyway better than others also. Go overseas carry samsonite might invite unnecessary attention as well heh
    Alpha and Omega

  3. #23

    Default Re: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

    Quote Originally Posted by Atarandas View Post
    Hmm samsonite fetches premium which may be hard to justify. Some of their luggages are not in anyway better than others also. Go overseas carry samsonite might invite unnecessary attention as well heh
    I am just using an example of hard shell suitcase and conveniently samsonite comes into mind. Then go with black. Anyway this have to see how ts gonna be using it. Simply storing it and transport to location?

    even a toyogo box on a trolley might work for him. I am just suggesting something that probably not only work but look good as well.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #24

    Default Re: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I am just using an example of hard shell suitcase and conveniently samsonite comes into mind. Then go with black. Anyway this have to see how ts gonna be using it. Simply storing it and transport to location?

    even a toyogo box on a trolley might work for him. I am just suggesting something that probably not only work but look good as well.
    No hard feelings bro

    Know what u mean , just saying samsonite is ex heh
    Alpha and Omega

  5. #25

    Default Re: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

    Quote Originally Posted by Atarandas View Post
    No hard feelings bro

    Know what u mean , just saying samsonite is ex heh
    no problem with it.

    just that TS mentioned cheesy and cheap.
    I helped him to find chic and costly.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  6. #26

    Default Re: The Ultimate Equipment carrying bag?

    i use this..... so far so good, can even sit on it.

    http://www.thestudiooutfitters.com/s...roducts_id=223

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •