Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 997

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #781
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    u didnt read rumours meh. Lafa gona bring Kuyt,Mash and Johnson to INTER !!!!!
    pls bring dirty kite, degenerate n louya leiva, along with his new lover aqualanlan.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #782

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Everyone gone but LFC will be still there.

  3. #783
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    If King Kenny comes back, his boot room will be filled with the Anfield legends. Quite a morale booster for the players esp Gerrard n Carra who obviously worship these people. The only thing I might fear is that Dalglish might not be the best tactician.

    Aiyah, wtf is happening to our team???????
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  4. #784
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Everyone gone but LFC will be still there.
    leeds utd,once a strong team also still there...

  5. #785

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    If King Kenny comes back, his boot room will be filled with the Anfield legends. Quite a morale booster for the players esp Gerrard n Carra who obviously worship these people. The only thing I might fear is that Dalglish might not be the best tactician.

    Aiyah, wtf is happening to our team???????
    I am sure King Kenny will be much welcomed to take over the rein as Liverpool manager...but like what you said he might not be the best tactician. Well perhaps we don't need good tactics to win! Just more dedicated and passionate owners (not those stinko yankees) and some world class players!

    Never felt so sian before in my 24 years of supporting Liverpool....
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  6. #786
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    I am sure King Kenny will be much welcomed to take over the rein as Liverpool manager...but like what you said he might not be the best tactician. Well perhaps we don't need good tactics to win! Just more dedicated and passionate owners (not those stinko yankees) and some world class players!

    Never felt so sian before in my 24 years of supporting Liverpool....
    Cheer up Guyz ! !

    Liverpool have many great and unforgettable moments that people wont forget and we won 18 times EPL , 5 times Champions league , etc etc etc... we stand together as one ...

    YNWA ! ! !

  7. #787
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    I am sure King Kenny will be much welcomed to take over the rein as Liverpool manager...but like what you said he might not be the best tactician. Well perhaps we don't need good tactics to win! Just more dedicated and passionate owners (not those stinko yankees) and some world class players!

    Never felt so sian before in my 24 years of supporting Liverpool....
    I KNOW RIGHT. I was so dejected that I couldnt even bring myself to watch many matches last season coz most of the time they're all running like a grp of school boys. The bloody yankees should go!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    leeds utd,once a strong team also still there...
    Wahpiang. You reminded me of a Newpaper article that compared Liverpool as the next Spurs. You know how insulting that is? Siaaaaan.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  8. #788

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    I KNOW RIGHT. I was so dejected that I couldnt even bring myself to watch many matches last season coz most of the time they're all running like a grp of school boys. The bloody yankees should go!!!
    we hate the yankees but the team running around like schoolboys you also blame on them??? Yes, we have not $ for new players, we dun have new stadium.... but how to pin performance on pitch on them?

    I attribute that to Rafa's fault. 4-5-1 at anfield against kkj teams, dirty kite as winger, 2 central defensive midfielders???


    No $? look at Villa and Spurs, did they splur that much on transfers? Do they have that many star players?
    When got $, we got MC King.....

  9. #789
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    leeds utd,once a strong team also still there...
    but all the leeds utd fans are gone

  10. #790

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we hate the yankees but the team running around like schoolboys you also blame on them??? Yes, we have not $ for new players, we dun have new stadium.... but how to pin performance on pitch on them?

    I attribute that to Rafa's fault. 4-5-1 at anfield against kkj teams, dirty kite as winger, 2 central defensive midfielders???


    No $? look at Villa and Spurs, did they splur that much on transfers? Do they have that many star players?
    When got $, we got MC King.....
    I guess Rafa's tactics were always too defensive for Liverpool...and I'd probably attribute the main reason of Liverpool's fall from grace to the sale of Alonso...
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  11. #791

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    I guess Rafa's tactics were always too defensive for Liverpool...and I'd probably attribute the main reason of Liverpool's fall from grace to the sale of Alonso...

    anyway, alonso went away for quite decent amount


    but the on-field replacement (Lucas) and transfer replacement (MC king) were hopelessly hopeless

  12. #792
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    放半粒


  13. #793

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    放半粒

    aint u glad we have reached goal 2010? 8)

  14. #794
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    I guess Rafa's tactics were always too defensive for Liverpool...and I'd probably attribute the main reason of Liverpool's fall from grace to the sale of Alonso...
    yes. the sale of Alonso is the turning point.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #795
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we hate the yankees but the team running around like schoolboys you also blame on them??? Yes, we have not $ for new players, we dun have new stadium.... but how to pin performance on pitch on them?

    I attribute that to Rafa's fault. 4-5-1 at anfield against kkj teams, dirty kite as winger, 2 central defensive midfielders???


    No $? look at Villa and Spurs, did they splur that much on transfers? Do they have that many star players?
    When got $, we got MC King.....
    raf999's insistence to stick with a group of RUBBISH players caused us dearly!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #796

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    If King Kenny comes back, his boot room will be filled with the Anfield legends. Quite a morale booster for the players esp Gerrard n Carra who obviously worship these people. The only thing I might fear is that Dalglish might not be the best tactician.

    Aiyah, wtf is happening to our team???????
    Kenny Dalglish as Liverpool manager would make a great difference, for sure. Tactics may be important, but what is even more impt is morale and self belief. Dalglish will surely make these the top priority, to rebuild and regain the old Liverpool scouser pride, fighting spirit and air of invincibility. The tactics and the results will inevitably follow.

  17. #797
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we hate the yankees but the team running around like schoolboys you also blame on them??? Yes, we have not $ for new players, we dun have new stadium.... but how to pin performance on pitch on them?
    I didn't blame them. Any fan would be able to tell sthg was just not quite right with them for playing that kinda football. I was guessing from the start they've been having financial issues and the players were just not gonna come out and reveal that so they just sucked it in and play, with loads of distractions on their minds. Turns out, look at the bloody debt. No wonder team morale f***ing low. DAMN YOU F***ING YANKEES!!! GO AWAY!!!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  18. #798

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Wahpiang. You reminded me of a Newpaper article that compared Liverpool as the next Spurs. You know how insulting that is? Siaaaaan.
    do people still read that?

  19. #799
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    do people still read that?
    Lol. Somehow I do. I need soccer in my daily news feeds. Haha.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  20. #800
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    england vs. USA.


    any surprise?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •