Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 997

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #761

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Kuyt good la, he scored many CL goals and not forgetting his kiosai goals too.

  2. #762

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Kuyt good la, he scored many CL goals and not forgetting his kiosai goals too.

    I still like to see him as a striker than right wing
    but i cannot forget all those rugby kicks he executed in front of the opponents' net

  3. #763
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiowen View Post
    Hello... kuyt is gd. he is better than babel, Aqu, ngog, lucas and etc.
    he didnt have much injury problem too. Even he didnt score much. He assist a lot of goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Kuyt good la, he scored many CL goals and not forgetting his kiosai goals too.
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I still like to see him as a striker than right wing
    but i cannot forget all those rugby kicks he executed in front of the opponents' net
    now only bro cheesecake still shy in admitting his beloved kuyt is good...even tho its an open secret that he sleeps with kuyt's gstring on...

  4. #764
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Something to cheer everyone although its juz a rumour...

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...l-fc-take-over?

    Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan is the current President of the United Arab Emirates and Emir (Ruler/ Leader) of Abu Dhabi. His one of the wealthiest Arab businessmen in the World. He is wealthier than his half-brother, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan who is the owner of Manchester City FC.
    Sheikh Khalifa as his known is said to be the third wealthiest royal with his net-worth around $19 billion, he also has major interest in Abu Dhabi and UAE developments.
    If he successfully takes over Liverpool, he will look to make major investments in the club and according to stats, with his wealth Liverpool could have more financial power than both Manchester City and Roman Abromovich's Chelsea.

    Come and get us... pls...

  5. #765

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    now only bro cheesecake still shy in admitting his beloved kuyt is good...even tho its an open secret that he sleeps with kuyt's gstring on...
    Yah man. Kuyt! Kuyt! Kuyt! Kuyt!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Something to cheer everyone although its juz a rumour...

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...l-fc-take-over?
    Nice! Wat a rumour. Then LFC will be in ease. Stadium, bills, gd players coming in, etc.
    But i dont 100% support the idea. Like Man City, the whole team changed after the took over. I dont want a few of LFC players to be replaced.
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

  6. #766

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    King Kenny returns!!


    what sauce is this?

  7. #767
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what sauce is this?
    chili or soya sauce??

  8. #768
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!




  9. #769

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    I saw the Away Jersey online in the morning.
    I like it very much than the New Home Jersey.
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

  10. #770
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Malaysia Boleh!!!

    1. Opening match of hosts South Africa vs Mexico ('live', June 11, 9pm, TV1)
    2. Argentina vs Nigeria ('live', June 12, 9.30pm, TV1)
    3. England vs USA ('live', June 13, 2am, TV1)
    4. Germany vs Australia ('live', June 14, 2am, TV1)

    5. Brazil vs North Korea ('delayed', June 16, 4.30am, TV1)
    6. Honduras vs Chile ('live', June 16, 7pm,TV2)
    7. France vs Mexico ('delayed', June 18, 4.30am, TV1)
    8. England vs Algeria ('delayed', June 19, 3am, TV1)
    9. Ghana vs Australia ('live', June 19, 9.30pm,TV1)
    10. Holland vs Japan ('delayed', June 19, midnight, TV1)
    11. Slovakia vs Paraguay ('live', June 20, 7pm, TV2)
    12. Italy vs New Zealand ('live', June 20, 9.30pm, TV1)
    13. Brazil vs Ivory Coast ('live', June 21, 2am, TV1)
    14. Portugal vs North Korea ('live', June 21, 7pm, TV2)
    15. Nigeria vs South Korea ('live', June 23, 2am, TV1)
    16. USA vs Algeria ('live', June 23, 9.30pm, TV1)

    17. Ghana vs Germany ('delayed', June 24, 4.30am, TV1)
    18. Cameroon vs Holland ('live', June 25, 2am, TV1)
    19. Chile vs Spain ('live', June 26, 2am, TV1)
    20. Group A winner vs Group B runner-up ('live', June 26, 9.30pm, TV1)

    21. Group C winner vs Group D runner-up ('delayed', June 27, 4.30am, TV1)
    22. Group D winner vs Group C runner-up ('delayed', June 27, midnight, TV1)
    23. Group B winner vs Group A runner-up ('live', June 28, 2am, TV1)
    24. Group E winner vs Group F runner-up ('live', June 28, 9.30pm, TV1)

    25. Group G winner vs Group H runner-up ('delayed', June 29, 4.30am, TV1)
    26. Group F winner vs Group E runner-up ('delayed', June 29, midnight, TV1)
    27. Group H winner vs Group G runner-up ('live', June 30, 2am, TV1)
    28. Quarter-Final ('delayed', July 2, midnight, TV1)
    29. Quarter-Final ('live', July 3, 2am, TV1)
    30. Quarter-Final ('live', July 3, 9.30pm, TV2)

    31. Quarter-Final ('delayed', July 4, 4.30am, TV1)
    32. Semi-Final ('live', July 7, 2am, TV1)
    33. Semi-Final ('live', July 8, 2am, TV1)
    34. 3rd Placing ('live', July 11, 2am, TV1)
    35. Final ('live', July 12, 1.30am, TV1)


    http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?ac...ost&id=1616317

    Edit: Use HDB rooftop anttena point for TV2
    Last edited by blazer_workz; 9th June 2010 at 03:59 PM.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #771
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what sauce is this?
    It is just a news, not sure how accurate, but if King Kenny returns, the morale's of the squad is greatly improved to the max.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...om-values.html

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ol-return.html


  12. #772
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Malaysia Boleh!!!

    1. Opening match of hosts South Africa vs Mexico ('live', June 11, 9pm, TV1)
    2. Argentina vs Nigeria ('live', June 12, 9.30pm, TV1)
    3. England vs USA ('live', June 13, 2am, TV1)
    4. Germany vs Australia ('live', June 14, 2am, TV1)

    5. Brazil vs North Korea ('delayed', June 16, 4.30am, TV1)
    6. Honduras vs Chile ('live', June 16, 7pm,TV2)
    7. France vs Mexico ('delayed', June 18, 4.30am, TV1)
    8. England vs Algeria ('delayed', June 19, 3am, TV1)
    9. Ghana vs Australia ('live', June 19, 9.30pm,TV1)
    10. Holland vs Japan ('delayed', June 19, midnight, TV1)
    11. Slovakia vs Paraguay ('live', June 20, 7pm, TV2)
    12. Italy vs New Zealand ('live', June 20, 9.30pm, TV1)
    13. Brazil vs Ivory Coast ('live', June 21, 2am, TV1)
    14. Portugal vs North Korea ('live', June 21, 7pm, TV2)
    15. Nigeria vs South Korea ('live', June 23, 2am, TV1)
    16. USA vs Algeria ('live', June 23, 9.30pm, TV1)

    17. Ghana vs Germany ('delayed', June 24, 4.30am, TV1)
    18. Cameroon vs Holland ('live', June 25, 2am, TV1)
    19. Chile vs Spain ('live', June 26, 2am, TV1)
    20. Group A winner vs Group B runner-up ('live', June 26, 9.30pm, TV1)

    21. Group C winner vs Group D runner-up ('delayed', June 27, 4.30am, TV1)
    22. Group D winner vs Group C runner-up ('delayed', June 27, midnight, TV1)
    23. Group B winner vs Group A runner-up ('live', June 28, 2am, TV1)
    24. Group E winner vs Group F runner-up ('live', June 28, 9.30pm, TV1)

    25. Group G winner vs Group H runner-up ('delayed', June 29, 4.30am, TV1)
    26. Group F winner vs Group E runner-up ('delayed', June 29, midnight, TV1)
    27. Group H winner vs Group G runner-up ('live', June 30, 2am, TV1)
    28. Quarter-Final ('delayed', July 2, midnight, TV1)
    29. Quarter-Final ('live', July 3, 2am, TV1)
    30. Quarter-Final ('live', July 3, 9.30pm, TV2)

    31. Quarter-Final ('delayed', July 4, 4.30am, TV1)
    32. Semi-Final ('live', July 7, 2am, TV1)
    33. Semi-Final ('live', July 8, 2am, TV1)
    34. 3rd Placing ('live', July 11, 2am, TV1)
    35. Final ('live', July 12, 1.30am, TV1)


    http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?ac...ost&id=1616317

    Edit: Use HDB rooftop anttena point for TV2
    I already get rdy for my indoor antenna to view indo and malaysia channel!!!!

  13. #773
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    now only bro cheesecake still shy in admitting his beloved kuyt is good...even tho its an open secret that he sleeps with kuyt's gstring on...
    i know what i've witnessed and i know full well the standard of a LFC player.


    dirty kite buang jiaklat jiaklat as a winger and he is simply not good enuff to cut it as a winger.

    now that his lover raf999 has gone, it will be interesting to see where he gets to strut his stuff under the new gaffer.

    as for playing as an out n out striker, ok, this one i've no qualms.

    dirty kite is quite simply one of the worst winger i've ever seen pulling on the LFC shirt.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #774

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i know what i've witnessed and i know full well the standard of a LFC player.


    dirty kite buang jiaklat jiaklat as a winger and he is simply not good enuff to cut it as a winger.

    now that his lover raf999 has gone, it will be interesting to see where he gets to strut his stuff under the new gaffer.

    as for playing as an out n out striker, ok, this one i've no qualms.

    dirty kite is quite simply one of the worst winger i've ever seen pulling on the LFC shirt.

    he is not the natural winger with flair and put in beautiful crosses
    he was hard working, runs nonstop, that we have to give it to him
    in conclusion, he is like Rafa's faithful golden retriever, faithful, obedient, full of energy, and runs non stop

  15. #775
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he is not the natural winger with flair and put in beautiful crosses
    he was hard working, runs nonstop, that we have to give it to him
    in conclusion, he is like Rafa's faithful golden retriever, faithful, obedient, full of energy, and runs non stop
    Ok lar. He suck rafa kkj for so long liao. More den just a godson.

  16. #776
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he is not the natural winger with flair and put in beautiful crosses
    he was hard working, runs nonstop, that we have to give it to him
    in conclusion, he is like Rafa's faithful golden retriever, faithful, obedient, full of energy, and runs non stop
    yup n its sad but we need player with creativity more! we've already got mascherano!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #777
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Ok lar. He suck rafa kkj for so long liao. More den just a godson.
    i hope he dun somehow get pregnant!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #778
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i hope he dun somehow get pregnant!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    u didnt read rumours meh. Lafa gona bring Kuyt,Mash and Johnson to INTER !!!!!

  19. #779
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    the legend



  20. #780
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yup n its sad but we need player with creativity more! we've already got mascherano!
    Masch might be goin... Gerrard & Torres too...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •