Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

i dont know what will liverpool turn out .. i prefer Redknapp
    i prefer someone younger... around 40 to 50, able to work on a tight budget, produces result with very limited team.

to be honest... david moyes is a very good manager, even though i hate to admit it.

martin o'neill ain't too bad either!!

redknapp n hodgson, no disrespect, but they are pretty advance in years and soon enough, we have to look for someone new.

BUT, if they can produce results, again, i wouldn't mind.

we need someone who is a man-manager and is able to link with the players.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

anyone who want to manage Liverpool will say they are a life long fan of the club but they didnt say it out cuz its not fair.....

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    anyone who want to manage Liverpool will say they are a life long fan of the club but they didnt say it out cuz its not fair.....
    i ish life long fan and also wanna manage leh...

i oni ask for hmmm... ok la, 50k SGD a year niah!

Any life long fan can apply!!!!!! i gona send in 1 before world cup.

Managed to stir my Doraemon to 3 times champion!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Any life long fan can apply!!!!!! i gona send in 1 before world cup.

Managed to stir my Doraemon to 3 times champion!!!!!!!
    u work for free la.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i ish life long fan and also wanna manage leh...

i oni ask for hmmm... ok la, 50k SGD a year niah!
    50K where got enuff.

50K where got enuff.
    thats the down payment..

I can't believe my heart was actually beating super fast reading Cheesecake's news posts. Lol! Wahpiang leh, I don't like ALL that's interested. Sighz. I don't like all their tactics!!! Probably coz theirs were more of seriously boring, non/counter-attacking (pretty much what Benitez were last season) though its kinda understandable given the quality of their players. But plsssss, Eriksson, don't bother joining the queue. Not welcome. =_=

I USED to like Benitez coz of Valencia's tactics but of coz, that has very much taken a plunging dip this past season (funny how the 2008/09 season kept us all biting off our nails on whether we could triumph the Mancks).
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2010/06/05/thanks-rafa/?

To rub salt into the wounds it emerges that LFC officials held informal talks with Mark Hughes following the Benfica match earlier in the season. So weíre left with the potential of a Chelsea fan as chairman and a Manc as manager. Depressing doesnít even come close to surmising the thoughts on that potential set-up.

The only person who has come out of this past week with any integrity is, once again, Rafa Benitez.

Even his statement on leaving the club was perfect. Regardless of whether you felt he was the right man to be in charge of the club, one thing that cannot be argued is that he understood the club and itís fans, itís history and itís heritage. The same cannot be said about the current ownership.

I doubt the new manager will even be close to RB standard... we just cant afford world class manager yet we sacked one...stupid yanks as owners...bloody blues as chairman...trying to employ an ex-manure as manager...we'r in deep ****...

50K where got enuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    thats the down payment..
    my club no $$ mah, so i help in every little way i can la.

but i demand a huge win-bonus.

TRANSFER NEWS
    City prepared to make Torres world's richest player

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

June 5, 2010

Manchester City are prepared to make Fernando Torres the world's richest footballer in an attempt to land the Liverpool striker, but he is ready to turn them down in favour of a move to Chelsea, Soccernet understands.

One of the men at the centre secret talks about a possible move has disclosed that while City are ready to outbid Chelsea, Torres is more interested in playing Champions League football next season.

"City were ready to offer Fernando Torres a huge contract, and by that I mean the biggest for any footballer anywhere in the world," the source told Soccernet. "But Torres said 'no', he was not interested."

Although no formal contract offer can be made by City as they have not agreed any fee with Liverpool, the middlemen have been working feverishly behind the scenes.

Torres has been made aware of the enormous salary being put in front of his advisors to tempt him to Eastlands, with the deal reportedly equal to the phenomenal wages Cristiano Ronaldo commands at Real Madrid - more than £200,000-a-week plus image rights and bonuses.

The source close to the deal confirmed that "negotiations" are already now underway behind the scenes involving Chelsea, who have made Torres aware of their interest, in a move that is being privately reciprocated.

The source told Soccernet: "Yes, negotiations are going on behind the scenes, and just how much Chelsea would offer in a transfer fee and wages is not something I am prepared to discuss at this point."

While managerless Liverpool are likely to hold out for £70 million for Torres, Chelsea believe a more realistic price is £50 million, so a lot of hard bargaining can be expected once Roman Abramovich authorises the first official offer for Torres.

Another source close to the Torres 'talks' is convinced that Chelsea may have already tabled a bid in the region of £45 million, well short of what Liverpool might expect, but that no response has so far been forthcoming, with Liverpool dispensing with one manager and recruiting another who might have strong views about whether Torres should be allowed to go, if he wishes to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    http://www.thisisanfield.com/2010/06/05/thanks-rafa/?

To rub salt into the wounds it emerges that LFC officials held informal talks with Mark Hughes following the Benfica match earlier in the season. So we’re left with the potential of a Chelsea fan as chairman and a Manc as manager. Depressing doesn’t even come close to surmising the thoughts on that potential set-up.

The only person who has come out of this past week with any integrity is, once again, Rafa Benitez.

Even his statement on leaving the club was perfect. Regardless of whether you felt he was the right man to be in charge of the club, one thing that cannot be argued is that he understood the club and it’s fans, it’s history and it’s heritage. The same cannot be said about the current ownership.

I doubt the new manager will even be close to RB standard... we just cant afford world class manager yet we sacked one...stupid yanks as owners...bloody blues as chairman...trying to employ an ex-manure as manager...we'r in deep ****...
    it won't b mark hughes.
    he is a manCircle utd clown and his managerial records... errr... what records????

in short, kenny dalgish won't ever consider him if he is still sensible!

rather take roy hodgson or hairy redknapp!

and as for the raf999 case, there will always be some supporters and many disgruntled fans over his tenure as LFC boss.

depends on who is writing the article.

as for me, thanks for the memories raf999 and boy, am i glad to see u leave LFC!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 6th June 2010 at 09:26 AM.

Deregistered

knn.. manciteh and chelski throwing big bag of cash to hook torres in.

it won't b mark hughes.
    he is a manCircle utd clown and his managerial records... errr... what records????

in short, kenny dalgish won't ever consider him if he is still sensible!

rather take roy hodgson or hairy redknapp!

and as for the raf999 case, there will always be some supporters and many disgruntled fans over his tenure as LFC boss.

depends on who is writing the article.

as for me, thanks for the memories raf999 and boy, am i glad to see u leave LFC!
    hughes,oneill,hodgson & redknapp achievements all combine will be less than the hair rafa has on his balding head... no match...poor LFC...we're moving backward...many big steps backward...

hughes,oneill,hodgson & redknapp achievements all combine will be less than the hair rafa has on his balding head... no match...poor LFC...we're moving backward...many big steps backward...
    ya, their achievements nothing compared to raf999.

but so what? he took 6mil GBP and left. we r heading backwards with him selling off alonso and signing a sickbag in aqualanlan! he cannot complain that he do not haf $$ to spend!

20mil GBP for a sickbag!

thanks but no thanks! his use-by-date has expired and i bravely predict that innards meekly will suffer with him as the gaffer!!!!! CURSE BE ON THE TEAMS HE MANAGE!!!

look at what raf999 has achieved last season. sweet.

let us all look forward and hope for the best.

TRANSFER NEWS
    Benayoun considering options after Benitez departure

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent
    June 6, 2010

sauce!!!

Yossi Benayoun has made it clear that he wants to sign for Chelsea, and the two clubs are continuing a dialogue over his transfer.

A source close to Benayoun's proposed move to Stamford Bridge told Soccernet: "Talks are ongoing, and Yossi has made it clear that he would like to sign for Chelsea.

"However, who knows how the departure of Rafael Benitez will affect the move from Liverpool to Chelsea.

"The problem though, is that Yossi didn't play all the games at Anfield, and won't play all the time at Chelsea!"

"It is no secret that the player did not get on with the manager, and there was nothing more to it than the fact that Yossi thought he was playing well enough to have been in the starting line up far more often than he was.

"For that reason he wanted to quit Liverpool for Chelsea, but now that Benitez has gone, who knows, he might change his mind?"

It appears that Chelsea have intimated that they would make an initial offer of around £4 million while Liverpool are holding out for £6 million, so with the two clubs apparently close in valuation a deal is likely.

Benayoun is viewed as a replacement for Joe Cole, who cannot agree a new contract at Stamford Bridge.

Cole asked for £120,000 a week in wages but will now be available on a free transfer, with a number of Premier League clubs chasing his signature.

Having said no to Arsenal, Manchester United and West Ham, it leaves clubs like Spurs and Manchester City still in the frame to sign Cole once the World Cup finals are over.

Benayoun has three years left on his £75,000-a-week deal at Anfield, and would be a much cheaper option than re-signing Cole.

The Israel international is is due back from a holiday to finalise personal terms with Chelsea next week, along as the Blues meet the £6 million asking price.

yossi is smart one lah... he wants to play. and signing for top clubs is not going to help since there will be bigger names there.

either he stays at liverpool or sign for a mid tier club.

ya, their achievements nothing compared to raf999.

look at what raf999 has achieved last season. sweet.

let us all look forward and hope for the best.

other that hughes, the other 3 are pretty impressive with what they have done with talents, either discovering and nuturing them, they have been impressive just looking at their transfer history and what they have with their teams and brought them to levels people thought not achieveable. Just like RB, he promised minimum CL, but gave us 7th place! WTF, we (hang on, the CB CBs and dont even have the cash and balls to sack the him)

whatever it is, it is time for a change and hopefully for the better.

Liverpool has been moving backwards after the high of signing Torres..... The root cause of them all has been selling the club to the 2 cowboys
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8