Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Wanna knock my head at the stupid state that the club's in. So, who do you think would be the best candidate for the job? Not O'Neill for sure. Lol.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Wanna knock my head at the stupid state that the club's in. So, who do you think would be the best candidate for the job? Not O'Neill for sure. Lol.
    martin o'neill.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    martin o'neill.
    Hope not... !!!! If O'Neill is the answer I much rather see us consider Hodgson.. much more experienced than O'Neill, a Liverpool man..

if it all fails, forget about Hughes (that guy can wait for Alex to retire and mess them up rather than mess us up - not that we need any extra help for that in this current state), Cheesecake send you CV and tell the yanks:

- should your appointment fail and you be fired, you will not ask for more than 6 peanuts as compensation (even if it is by mutual consent that you are leaving - i.e. Hicks and Gilbert actually agreeing on something),

- and that you do have a huge collection of g-strings enough to go around for each player in order to keep them happy...

- and that any money that comes in from the sale of Torres, Gerrard, or Mashouarano and the lot, you will use it either for gardening purposes or to just give it to them greedy lot.. because you might use Babel as a striker where he was supposed to be, and some other young lads as midfielders, defenders.. and who knows, we might even actually see someone coming though to the 1st team from the Academy... the last one who actually played more than 10 games in a season was when?? Who???

-- marios

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Yes people almost there!! Mark Hughes could be coming in..
    hughes? what has he won?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    will King Kenny take over?
    better than hughes & oneill

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    i hope they don't bring in Klinnsman
    no way...

better get roy hodgson

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Hope not... !!!! If O'Neill is the answer I much rather see us consider Hodgson.. much more experienced than O'Neill, a Liverpool man..

if it all fails, forget about Hughes (that guy can wait for Alex to retire and mess them up rather than mess us up - not that we need any extra help for that in this current state), Cheesecake send you CV and tell the yanks:

- should your appointment fail and you be fired, you will not ask for more than 6 peanuts as compensation (even if it is by mutual consent that you are leaving - i.e. Hicks and Gilbert actually agreeing on something),

- and that you do have a huge collection of g-strings enough to go around for each player in order to keep them happy...

- and that any money that comes in from the sale of Torres, Gerrard, or Mashouarano and the lot, you will use it either for gardening purposes or to just give it to them greedy lot.. because you might use Babel as a striker where he was supposed to be, and some other young lads as midfielders, defenders.. and who knows, we might even actually see someone coming though to the 1st team from the Academy... the last one who actually played more than 10 games in a season was when?? Who???

-- marios
    i agree with u...i think bigger players will leave after the world cup...starting with masch...
    i prefer hiddink...but doubt he'll come...now i'm gonna be sad to see my LFC going many steps back...coz all those managers rumoured to come are not even half as good as rb...what has oniell won? just last season his villa finished one place above us...people are getting drunk...

martin o'neill.
    bro...u've been rooting for oniell all the while? has he been giving u his gstrings lately? now if LFC really get oniell,we'll know who's waving whos gstring...

Member/Tangshooter

i think kanny the ledgend ish the best..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

we are in deep ****............... hope next season the players will play with bigger hearts!! for glory!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

U think gerrard and torres will leave? I'm so freaking moody with all the news hyped about them leaving. Plus the fact that I have a Torres shrine at work and a gigantic stevie poster as well... Oh man.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

U think gerrard and torres will leave? I'm so freaking moody with all the news hyped about them leaving. Plus the fact that I have a Torres shrine at work and a gigantic stevie poster as well... Oh man.
    I think they will let you keep the poster, he won't take it with him if and when he goes.. not that I want to see anyone go, but it did happened before to many good and great players:

Keegan
    Owen (!)
    Rush
    Johnston

All left at some stage or another and LFC still remained great (in fact Mickey did nothing worth remembering after he left LFC)... problem this time round is the owners.. but LFC is still great...

-- marios

don't think stevie G n torres will leave.

not this season.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro...u've been rooting for oniell all the while? has he been giving u his gstrings lately? now if LFC really get oniell,we'll know who's waving whos gstring...
    no becos he is the obvious choice now.

young, energetic and able to work on a shoestring budget and get good results.

look at the state the club is in. 6mil GBP to a departing gaffer. what have we left?

if stevie G or torres or reina or mascherano leave... we will not be able to turn the tide n will slip into oblivion for a long long time.

com'on guys!! put our hearts together and hope for the best!

You'll Never Walk Alone!!

com'on guys!! put our hearts together and hope for the best!

You'll Never Walk Alone!!
    cc as the new mgr!

LIVERPOOL MOVE FOR REDKNAPP - REPORT

Posted 05/06/10 14:02

Liverpool are planning a shock move for Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp, according to reports.

The Anfield outfit are searching for a new man at the helm after Rafa Benitez's six-year reign was brought to an end by mutual consent on Thursday.

And Sky Sports claim Spurs boss Redknapp has emerged as a leading contender for the Reds hierarchy as they aim to bring stability back to Merseyside.

Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish and managing director Christian Purslow have been charged with the task of identifying and selecting a replacement.

Dalglish knows Redknapp well having brought his son Jamie to Anfield in January 1991 when he was at the helm of the five-time European champions and the two families have been close ever since.

Redknapp's reputation as a transfer market wheeler-dealer has made him an attractive option for Liverpool, who are heavily in debt and could have only 5million to invest in new players if they do not trim their squad this summer.

The former Bournemouth, West Ham, Southampton and Portsmouth manager has transformed the fortunes of the White Hart Lane club since replacing Juande Ramos in October 2008.

Redknapp his since guided the club into the top four of the Premier League - ironically at the expense of Liverpool - and they have the prospect of UEFA Champions League football to look forward to next season.

Spurs would be loath to lose the services of Redknapp, who has been granted an impressive transfer budget during his time in North London, and are sure to fight hard to keep the 63-year-old.

Redknapp has only one year remaining on his current contract at White Hart Lane and talks over a new deal are yet to take place.

CHELSEA TO SWOOP IN FOR TORRES

On the back of a theory yesterday that Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard and just about every other decent player Liverpool have would follow Rafa Benitez out of Anfield, The Daily Mail go big with their theory that Chelsea will try to take advantage of the shenanigans up north.

The paper claims that Chelsea will 'exploit the turmoil at Liverpool' and launch a big old bid for Torres, that could lead to some sort of auction with Manchester City.

And the paper reckons that this bidding war could reach up to 70million, a sum which anyone would find tricky to turn down.

Indeed, The Mail reports: 'Chelsea are prepared for a protracted battle and are confident Liverpool's owners will not be able to resist a bid that would more than treble the 21m it cost them to sign Torres from Atletico Madrid in 2007.'

Liverpool were planning to butter Torres up by consulting him on who to recruit as their new manager, but that might mean nowt if Roman and his stacks of cash come a callin'.

HIDDINK AND RIJKAARD RULE OUT REDS POST

Posted 05/06/10 14:33

The agent of Turkey manager Guus Hiddink has dismissed reports linking the Dutchman with the vacacy at Liverpool.

Rafa Benitez left the Reds post on Thursday by mutual consent after six years at the helm.

But, Cees van Nieuwenhuizen told BBC Sport that former Chelsea boss Hiddink would not be turning his back on Turkey having only recently taken up the post.

"Guus has shown over the years that he is loyal to agreements that he signed," Van Nieuwenhuizen said. "There is no reason why he would change such behaviour.

"Guus just started two weeks ago in Turkey and as much as he likes the Premier League and as much as he respects Liverpool as a legendary club with a great future ahead, a switch would be hardly doable.

"I know, never say never and especially in football this is true, but for me this is an impossible thought."

BBC Sport also spoke to representatives of both Croatia manager Slaven Bilic and former Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard.

Bilic's agent and brother Domagoj admitted the Liverpool job was appealing, saying: "An offer has not come - not yet anyway - so we will not discuss it. But if any offer does come we will of course discuss it."

Rijkaard's agent Perry Overmeers was less enthusiastic, however, saying that his client would honour his current deal with Turkish side Galatasaray.

"Rumours linking Frank to Liverpool are just that, rumours," Overmeers said.

"Frank is the type of person who likes to fulfil his obligations and he has one year left on his contract with Galatasaray."

Sky Sports sources also understand that Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has emerged as a shock contender to take over at Anfield.

Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish and managing director Christian Purslow have been charged with the task of identifying and selecting a replacement.

Dalglish knows Redknapp well having brought his son Jamie to Anfield in January 1991 when he was at the helm of the five-time European champions and the two families have been close ever since.

ERIKSSON KEEN TO MANAGE LIVERPOOL

Posted 05/06/10 08:03

Former England and Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson has admitted to being a lifelong Liverpool fan and that he wants to manage the Barclays Premier League club.

The Swede, currently in charge of the Ivory Coast at the World Cup, has confessed he was shocked Rafael Benitez had left the club.

The Spaniard left Anfield after reportedly agreeing a compensation package worth up to 6million.

And Eriksson hopes to be in contention to take over at Liverpool once his short stint in charge of the Ivory Coast comes to an end in South Africa.

Eriksson told The Sun: "I have been a Liverpool fan all of my life. I never mentioned it when I was in charge of England because I didn't think it was fair.

"I was shocked when I discovered Rafa Benitez had left. Would I want to be the manager of Liverpool? It is every manager's dream to manage Liverpool."

Eriksson has told how he used to watch Liverpool games on TV at home in Sweden and how he also visited Anfield when he was learning his way as a coach.

"My father was also a Liverpool supporter and every Saturday we would watch an English match on television. It was the highlight of the week.

"Liverpool matches were televised quite regularly and we would cheer them on. They have always been my team and nothing has changed.

"When I was starting out in coaching I was invited to Liverpool to see how they did things. Joe Fagan was the manager at the time.

"I remember him showing me around Anfield and taking me into their legendary boot room.

"It was such a privilege and an honour for me to be invited in there. I will never forget that moment.

"Liverpool will always hold a special place in my heart."

Eriksson want to bluff who. EEEeeeek !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    he used to be goot la.

now is on the same leber as raf999.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

i dont know what will liverpool turn out .. i prefer Redknapp