Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Ex-Liverpool FC striker Besian Idrizaj dies of a heart attack

Liverpool are mourning the loss of former striker Besian Idrizaj, who died of a heart attack this morning.

The 22-year-old spent three years at Anfield after signing from LASK Linz in the summer of 2005 but failed to make a senior appearance for the Reds and joined German side FC Eilenburg, following loan spells with Luton Town, Crystal Palace and Wacker Innsbruck.

Reports in the attacker's native Austria claim that he died in the early hours of Saturday morning at the family home.

Hailed as one of his nation's most promising players, Idrizaj arrived on Merseyside on the back of a glittering U17 European Championships in 2004 but a series of health problems led him to collapse on a number of occasions and restricted his short-lived career.

Following his move to Innsbruck, he moved to Blackburn Rovers before making just three appearances for Championship outfit Swansea City last season.

Whilst he never made a lasting impression on Kopites, some supporters will have fond memories of his 23-minute hattrick in a pre-season friendly against Wrexham in July 2007.

No one from Liverpool Football Club was available for comment at time of going to press

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/...rt-attack.html
    wa... so tragic. still so young!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Ex-Liverpool FC striker Besian Idrizaj dies of a heart attack
    sad..

RIP

TRANSFER TALK

Chelsea ready to make their move for Torres

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

May 17, 2010

Fernando Torres will be the subject of a world record bid from Chelsea within days.

The total package of transfer fee and salary will make Torres a staggering 130 million investment. And Soccernet has been informed that owner Roman Abramovich is personally taking control of the project to bring the Liverpool striker to Chelsea.

Torres has been linked with Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid for a some time but the Blues will be first to make a concrete offer.

Abramovich is ready to release the cash following a Premier League and FA Cup double this season, but he is also acutely aware he could cut an alternative deal with Liverpool in need of new players.

Chelsea are willing to offer three players in part exchange, as an option to smooth through the Torres transfer.

Abramovich is also prepared to match City's expected offer to Torres of 200,000-a-week, which is being mooted via the middle men now authorised to try and clinch the deal.

An insider told Soccernet: "Torres is the best, and Roman wants the best. He has identified Torres as the player who can help him bring the Champions League to Stamford Bridge.

"Torres can go to City for just as much money perhaps even more, but it's clear that Chelsea offer far more in terms of a crack at the Champions League whereas City aren't even in it."

Chelsea are drawing up a list of players to offer to Liverpool in part exchange for Torres that could take the overall transfer value above the 80 million world record Real Madrid paid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

The deal could be structured like this; pick any three players from a specified list plus 40 million cash up front for Torres. That offer, according to Soccernet sources, will be made well ahead of the World Cup finals in South Africa, and most likely early next week.

With the three players averaging around 15 million each, the total valuation of the Torres offer would be in excess of the Ronaldo fee.

Abramovich is personally spearheading the quest to land Torres, and his manager Carlo Ancelotti will consider which players to use as bait to tempt Liverpool: Jose Bosingwa, Nicolas Anelka, Ricardo Carvalho, Deco, Salomon Kalou and Paulo Ferreira.

Anelka is the one player the Italian coach might be reluctant to offer up and, of course, the Frenchman might not wish to return to Anfield - although he has expressed regret at failing to win a permanent move to the club after spending a loan spell on Merseyside.

Manchester City are also in a position to offer Liverpool a shopping list of swap players, as well as a cash payment in excess of Chelsea's, but the prospect of joining the Double winners and a club intent on landing the Champions League would be far more appealing.

Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are battling with losses of 54.9 million, a net debt of 351 million, no Champions League football and with new chairman Martin Broughton an appointee of the club's bank RBS, a 40 million cash-plus-players bid for their star asset will clearly be accepted.

Ironically, Broughton is a Chelsea season ticket holder, and any decision to sell would inevitably make him unpopular at Anfield.

Such is the ground work being prpeared at the Bridge for the Torres bid, that star striker Didier Drogba is already ready to welcome him to the club.

"Of course I would welcome Torres," Drogba said last week. "Every time a new player comes here, it makes the club bigger and gives us a lot of strength. If there is a chance for him to come here, he will be welcome, because any help is welcome.''

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    TRANSFER TALK

Chelsea ready to make their move for Torres

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

May 17, 2010

Fernando Torres will be the subject of a world record bid from Chelsea within days.

The total package of transfer fee and salary will make Torres a staggering 130 million investment. And Soccernet has been informed that owner Roman Abramovich is personally taking control of the project to bring the Liverpool striker to Chelsea.

Torres has been linked with Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid for a some time but the Blues will be first to make a concrete offer.

Abramovich is ready to release the cash following a Premier League and FA Cup double this season, but he is also acutely aware he could cut an alternative deal with Liverpool in need of new players.

Chelsea are willing to offer three players in part exchange, as an option to smooth through the Torres transfer.

Abramovich is also prepared to match City's expected offer to Torres of 200,000-a-week, which is being mooted via the middle men now authorised to try and clinch the deal.

An insider told Soccernet: "Torres is the best, and Roman wants the best. He has identified Torres as the player who can help him bring the Champions League to Stamford Bridge.

"Torres can go to City for just as much money perhaps even more, but it's clear that Chelsea offer far more in terms of a crack at the Champions League whereas City aren't even in it."

Chelsea are drawing up a list of players to offer to Liverpool in part exchange for Torres that could take the overall transfer value above the 80 million world record Real Madrid paid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

The deal could be structured like this; pick any three players from a specified list plus 40 million cash up front for Torres. That offer, according to Soccernet sources, will be made well ahead of the World Cup finals in South Africa, and most likely early next week.

With the three players averaging around 15 million each, the total valuation of the Torres offer would be in excess of the Ronaldo fee.

Abramovich is personally spearheading the quest to land Torres, and his manager Carlo Ancelotti will consider which players to use as bait to tempt Liverpool: Jose Bosingwa, Nicolas Anelka, Ricardo Carvalho, Deco, Salomon Kalou and Paulo Ferreira.

Anelka is the one player the Italian coach might be reluctant to offer up and, of course, the Frenchman might not wish to return to Anfield - although he has expressed regret at failing to win a permanent move to the club after spending a loan spell on Merseyside.

Manchester City are also in a position to offer Liverpool a shopping list of swap players, as well as a cash payment in excess of Chelsea's, but the prospect of joining the Double winners and a club intent on landing the Champions League would be far more appealing.

Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are battling with losses of 54.9 million, a net debt of 351 million, no Champions League football and with new chairman Martin Broughton an appointee of the club's bank RBS, a 40 million cash-plus-players bid for their star asset will clearly be accepted.

Ironically, Broughton is a Chelsea season ticket holder, and any decision to sell would inevitably make him unpopular at Anfield.

Such is the ground work being prpeared at the Bridge for the Torres bid, that star striker Didier Drogba is already ready to welcome him to the club.

"Of course I would welcome Torres," Drogba said last week. "Every time a new player comes here, it makes the club bigger and gives us a lot of strength. If there is a chance for him to come here, he will be welcome, because any help is welcome.''

if torres wants to move, i think it will be to spain, not remaining in england...

I seriously doubt SG or FT moving out...RB staying also...

i suggest next season we start again the guessing game coz last season,when we played that game we got a resonable 2nd placing in the league...

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    if torres wants to move, i think it will be to spain, not remaining in england...
    wah bro...congrats...u appear...as champions...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wah bro...congrats...u appear...as champions...
    haha...thx....still a long long way to go to catch up with you reds and the *other* reds in terms of history....

if it need be, we shud sell torres and take up the 3 players from a list on offer to us from chel$ki.

but of cos, we haf to see who the players are.

otherwise, i think the club can always negotiate for a straight $$ terms.

do u think we haf much choice?

beggars cannot afford to choose, or so they said.

frankly, the decision is out of the hands of our puny raf999. the $$ offered by chel$ki is too good to turn down and it is good biz sense and it keeps the club alive, balance book wise.

footy wise, we're doomed.

no thanks to 7th placing.

haha...thx....still a long long way to go to catch up with you reds and the *other* reds in terms of history....
    the other 'red'? once SAF retires, that's it for them.

but their no.1 target as successor is 100% david moyes and not josie moaningrhino.
    SAF will definitely promote david moyes over josie as i think on a personal term, SAF dislikes josie even though he may be the most successful and most stellar in terms of qualifications and successes to take over from him.

but then again, it is manCircle's problem. we've enough problem on our own!

the other 'red'? once SAF retires, that's it for them.

but their no.1 target as successor is 100% david moyes and not josie moaningrhino.

not steve bruise? mark hugh?
    mccarrot? roy keane? coppell? ince? bryan robbo? his son?

he has so many fledgings

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    not steve bruise? mark hugh?
    mccarrot? roy keane? coppell? ince? bryan robbo? his son?

he has so many fledgings

their sacking add together surpass his league titles

if it need be, we shud sell torres and take up the 3 players from a list on offer to us from chel$ki.

but of cos, we haf to see who the players are.

otherwise, i think the club can always negotiate for a straight $$ terms.

do u think we haf much choice?

beggars cannot afford to choose, or so they said.

frankly, the decision is out of the hands of our puny raf999. the $$ offered by chel$ki is too good to turn down and it is good biz sense and it keeps the club alive, balance book wise.

footy wise, we're doomed.

no thanks to 7th placing.
    beggars are not carrot tops..
    but then again, i dunno if we need a pompey-like fire sale..

can sell, but only if we're getting the said 9digit..in cash..
    no sense taking their pai kar players..
    deco rated at 15mil?
    think ngog got more games and goals than him this season

zaren, agree or not?

dun spose theyll give us essien..
    masch like wants to go..

wah bro...so down to earth...unlike some team supporters...so yaya...talk abt 19... anyway,chelsea are creating history now...wherelse LFC still trying to re-create history...

wah bro...so down to earth...unlike some team supporters...so yaya...talk abt 19... anyway,chelsea are creating history now...wherelse LFC still trying to re-create history...

and we hope the other team become history

and we hope the other team become history

they dont make noise anymore rite? its typical of them...win,they so noisy...lose...everyone so quiet sometimes i wonder if they really exist...

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

deco rated at 15mil?

zaren, agree or not?

masch like wants to go..
    yeps...the only player that i really want for LFC from chelsea...essien...i rate him higher than masch juz bcoz he can score more goals...

they dont make noise anymore rite? its typical of them...win,they so noisy...lose...everyone so quiet sometimes i wonder if they really exist...

they hiding in closet mourning our poor league position and forgettable season

they hiding in closet mourning our poor league position and forgettable season
    well,tell them 2nd or 7th placing makes not different...both are not champions... so what if they play in CL next season...can they win it?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

deco rated at 15mil?

zaren, agree or not?

masch like wants to go..
    actually joe cole's pretty good. might not make a bad replacement for masch. dunch think essien will be allowed to leave though.

actually joe cole's pretty good. might not make a bad replacement for masch. dunch think essien will be allowed to leave though.

can we swap aqualanlan for joe cole?