Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 997

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #461
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    brazil named their 23 man squad for WC2010 and Dunga really knows footy!

    he din't include the flop known as louya leiva!



    and can someone pls tell me why is this rubbish player playing for Liverpool Football Club???
    brazil have too many talents.. even Ronaldinho, Alexandre Pato and Adriano didn't make it to the squad either

  2. #462

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    you can have cc blood as well. Enable you to swing the gstring

    he and me both 18 yo, vomit until nothing left liao lah

  3. #463

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    brazil have too many talents.. even Ronaldinho, Alexandre Pato and Adriano didn't make it to the squad either

    how can you compare and categorise laoya lucas in the same category as Ronaldinho, Alex Pato and Adriano

  4. #464
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Liverpool set to sell Alberto Aquilani at cut-price 10m to Juventus - report

    Liverpool are set to unload midfielder Alberto Aquilani to Juventus, according to a report from The Sun, and could sell him for 10 million.

    The midfielder cost a reported 20m to bring to Anfield from Roma in the summer. However, he arrived shortly after undergoing surgery on an ankle injury and struggled to regain full match fitness throughout the campaign.

    Aquilani made only 13 starts all season, showing his quality only in flashes. Now it looks as though he will lead something of a summer clear-out at Liverpool, with the future of manager Rafael Benitez still in some doubt.

    Fiorentina are also interested in the player, but are not prepared to pay more than 7m for his services, according to a further report in The Daily Mirror.

    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/...t-price-10m-to

  5. #465
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    'Brazil star the right choice'

    Sammy Lee insists Liverpool fans' decision to vote Lucas Leiva as their Young Player of the Season is an indication of the progression the Brazilian made in 2009-10.

    The 23-year-old collected 48 per cent of the vote in our online poll to see off competition from the likes of Emiliano Insua, David Ngog and Ryan Babel.

    His composed displays from the centre of midfield helped win over supporters - and Lee reckons Kopites have not only recognised Lucas's improvement, but also his determination and desire to succeed at Anfield.

    "It's nice to see him getting some reward," the assistant manager told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Our fans appreciate what the boy has done this year.

    "He doesn't get the accolades he deserves from enough people within the game, but certainly our supporters know.

    "They've seen the progress he's made, the determination, commitment and work rate in each and every game, and I think he's come on in leaps and bounds this season.

    "I think he's improved most on the ball - he's got great skill on the ball. He's affecting the play more now with switching of play and penetrating passes. I think overall his possession and use of the ball has been superb this season."

    He added: "I don't want to put pressure on anybody, certainly not youngsters, but the good thing about him is that it has been a season of progression, and that's all we ever ask of any of the players here - to look to improve and progress with each and every day's training session."

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-right-choice

  6. #466

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool set to sell Alberto Aquilani at cut-price 10m to Juventus - report

    Liverpool are set to unload midfielder Alberto Aquilani to Juventus, according to a report from The Sun, and could sell him for 10 million.

    The midfielder cost a reported 20m to bring to Anfield from Roma in the summer. However, he arrived shortly after undergoing surgery on an ankle injury and struggled to regain full match fitness throughout the campaign.

    Aquilani made only 13 starts all season, showing his quality only in flashes. Now it looks as though he will lead something of a summer clear-out at Liverpool, with the future of manager Rafael Benitez still in some doubt.

    Fiorentina are also interested in the player, but are not prepared to pay more than 7m for his services, according to a further report in The Daily Mirror.

    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/...t-price-10m-to


    lose 10million for 1 season and he spend a lot of time on bench and treatment table

  7. #467

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    'Brazil star the right choice'

    Sammy Lee insists Liverpool fans' decision to vote Lucas Leiva as their Young Player of the Season is an indication of the progression the Brazilian made in 2009-10.

    The 23-year-old collected 48 per cent of the vote in our online poll to see off competition from the likes of Emiliano Insua, David Ngog and Ryan Babel.

    His composed displays from the centre of midfield helped win over supporters - and Lee reckons Kopites have not only recognised Lucas's improvement, but also his determination and desire to succeed at Anfield.

    "It's nice to see him getting some reward," the assistant manager told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Our fans appreciate what the boy has done this year.

    "He doesn't get the accolades he deserves from enough people within the game, but certainly our supporters know.

    "They've seen the progress he's made, the determination, commitment and work rate in each and every game, and I think he's come on in leaps and bounds this season.

    "I think he's improved most on the ball - he's got great skill on the ball. He's affecting the play more now with switching of play and penetrating passes. I think overall his possession and use of the ball has been superb this season."

    He added: "I don't want to put pressure on anybody, certainly not youngsters, but the good thing about him is that it has been a season of progression, and that's all we ever ask of any of the players here - to look to improve and progress with each and every day's training session."

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-right-choice


    this one must be KELONG!
    must investigate, must be he and rafa voting continuously, or pay kopi money to rig the results!

  8. #468
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    lose 10million for 1 season and he spend a lot of time on bench and treatment table
    ok lah at least we get him out of anfield..

  9. #469
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool set to sell Alberto Aquilani at cut-price 10m to Juventus - report

    Liverpool are set to unload midfielder Alberto Aquilani to Juventus, according to a report from The Sun, and could sell him for 10 million.

    The midfielder cost a reported 20m to bring to Anfield from Roma in the summer. However, he arrived shortly after undergoing surgery on an ankle injury and struggled to regain full match fitness throughout the campaign.

    Aquilani made only 13 starts all season, showing his quality only in flashes. Now it looks as though he will lead something of a summer clear-out at Liverpool, with the future of manager Rafael Benitez still in some doubt.

    Fiorentina are also interested in the player, but are not prepared to pay more than 7m for his services, according to a further report in The Daily Mirror.

    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/...t-price-10m-to
    damn......season just ended...and blood is still flowing.........

  10. #470
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Fans boycott WCup deal

    Majority in street poll will not sign up for World Cup packages
    By Wang Meng Meng




    FOR RM$0.70 (S$0.30), the cost of a teh tarik in a Johor Baru coffeeshop, Jason Nah will catch the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Parking is free and the shop has massive 42-inch flat-screen television sets.

    That is what you call a good deal, not the offer announced by SingTel's chief of content and media services Edward Ying, added the personal trainer, who has watched the World Cup since the 1986 Finals in Mexico.

    On Friday, Ying announced that home viewers would have to pay $66 (price before GST) for the early-bird package for live telecasts of the 64 World Cup football matches.

    This works out to slightly over $1 per game, or as Ying said at the press conference then - about the price of a cup of coffee.

    Nah plans to watch all the matches featuring his favourite teams Spain and Ghana, as well as any big clash starting from the knock-out rounds.

    The Liverpool fan has been making such trips to watch the English Premier League in Johor at least once a month for the past four years.

    http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_525510.html

  11. #471
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    brazil have too many talents.. even Ronaldinho, Alexandre Pato and Adriano didn't make it to the squad either
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how can you compare and categorise laoya lucas in the same category as Ronaldinho, Alex Pato and Adriano
    bcoz all of them are brazilians & all of them not selected for brazil's WC team...

  12. #472
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    'Brazil star the right choice'

    Sammy Lee insists Liverpool fans' decision to vote Lucas Leiva as their Young Player of the Season is an indication of the progression the Brazilian made in 2009-10.

    The 23-year-old collected 48 per cent of the vote in our online poll to see off competition from the likes of Emiliano Insua, David Ngog and Ryan Babel.

    His composed displays from the centre of midfield helped win over supporters - and Lee reckons Kopites have not only recognised Lucas's improvement, but also his determination and desire to succeed at Anfield.

    "It's nice to see him getting some reward," the assistant manager told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Our fans appreciate what the boy has done this year.

    "He doesn't get the accolades he deserves from enough people within the game, but certainly our supporters know.

    "They've seen the progress he's made, the determination, commitment and work rate in each and every game, and I think he's come on in leaps and bounds this season.

    "I think he's improved most on the ball - he's got great skill on the ball. He's affecting the play more now with switching of play and penetrating passes. I think overall his possession and use of the ball has been superb this season."

    He added: "I don't want to put pressure on anybody, certainly not youngsters, but the good thing about him is that it has been a season of progression, and that's all we ever ask of any of the players here - to look to improve and progress with each and every day's training session."

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...e-right-choice
    LFC fans are smart,they can tell who's been performing...

  13. #473
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LFC fans are smart,they can tell who's been performing...
    u rite



    perform at the worst
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  14. #474

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    u rite



    perform at the worst

  15. #475
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    u rite



    perform at the worst
    voted as young player of the year rite? how can it be bad?

  16. #476
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool set to sell Alberto Aquilani at cut-price 10m to Juventus - report

    Liverpool are set to unload midfielder Alberto Aquilani to Juventus, according to a report from The Sun, and could sell him for 10 million.

    The midfielder cost a reported 20m to bring to Anfield from Roma in the summer. However, he arrived shortly after undergoing surgery on an ankle injury and struggled to regain full match fitness throughout the campaign.

    Aquilani made only 13 starts all season, showing his quality only in flashes. Now it looks as though he will lead something of a summer clear-out at Liverpool, with the future of manager Rafael Benitez still in some doubt.

    Fiorentina are also interested in the player, but are not prepared to pay more than 7m for his services, according to a further report in The Daily Mirror.

    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/...t-price-10m-to
    knn! this raf999 waste 10m GBP!! /***!!!! and he happily sold our star midfielder alonso away and bought a sickbag over!



    if juve dun sign him for 10m GBP, then fiorentina will take him for 7m?!?!?!

    can someone hire a tranny n up raf999's arse??? wait a sec, maybe he enjoy it!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 13th May 2010 at 12:42 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #477
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Fans boycott WCup deal

    Majority in street poll will not sign up for World Cup packages
    By Wang Meng Meng




    FOR RM$0.70 (S$0.30), the cost of a teh tarik in a Johor Baru coffeeshop, Jason Nah will catch the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Parking is free and the shop has massive 42-inch flat-screen television sets.

    That is what you call a good deal, not the offer announced by SingTel's chief of content and media services Edward Ying, added the personal trainer, who has watched the World Cup since the 1986 Finals in Mexico.

    On Friday, Ying announced that home viewers would have to pay $66 (price before GST) for the early-bird package for live telecasts of the 64 World Cup football matches.

    This works out to slightly over $1 per game, or as Ying said at the press conference then - about the price of a cup of coffee.

    Nah plans to watch all the matches featuring his favourite teams Spain and Ghana, as well as any big clash starting from the knock-out rounds.

    The Liverpool fan has been making such trips to watch the English Premier League in Johor at least once a month for the past four years.

    http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_525510.html
    of cos boycott la!

    sick n tired of being hung up and dried by these 2 kkj co.!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #478
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    voted as young player of the year rite? how can it be bad?




    if u look down at our list of 'up n coming' youngsters....


    errr wait. there's no list.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 13th May 2010 at 12:33 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #479
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    this one must be KELONG!
    must investigate, must be he and rafa voting continuously, or pay kopi money to rig the results!
    raf999 signed up many internet acc and got his lovers dirty kite, louya leiva to chip in too.



    tamade. super kelong! worse than our Super Kelong League!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #480
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    brazil have too many talents.. even Ronaldinho, Alexandre Pato and Adriano didn't make it to the squad either
    wa!! *faint*

    *FACEPALM!!*


    how in the world, besides nationality la, can louya leiva be compared to these players?!


    like one belong to hell, the others all in heaven!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •