Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 997

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #441

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    the cheena words its limited to players.

    Cause its the last day Carlsberg will sponsor liverpool fc at Anfield.

    googl-ed it !
    the only time it was worn, we lost..
    so who will still want it?
    ok, so it did help stop manure fr 4'peating..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    whenever i read the 'cb' tat u typed... i keep thinking of something else!
    as long as we all know who is cb and who is cc.. 8)

  2. #442
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    the only time it was worn, we lost..
    so who will still want it?
    ok, so it did help stop manure fr 4'peating..
    i wan..i wan..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #443

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    ngog for 10mil any1?
    and can we volunteer bro whitelion to produce some brochures to promote el zhar..?

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...35m-from-sales

    Liverpool are seeking to raise £35 million from summer sales.

    The Reds boss Rafa Benitez has put £17m Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani up for sale after just one injury-hit season, along with Holland forward Ryan Babel, French striker David Ngog and Moroccan winger Nabil El Zhar.

    The agents working for Benitez are looking for big prices, which is making it hard to shift the club's dead wood.

    Italian clubs are being tipped off that Aquilani can return to Serie A, but he will cost close to £15m.

    Babel is also available if anyone is willing to part with a whopping £10m for the Dutchman.

    Ngog, a willing deputy for Torres this season, arrived at Anfield for just £1.5m from PSG in 2008 - now the 21-year-old is rated at £10m by Benitez. El Zhar has made only a handful of appearances in four years - but the Reds hoping to cash in on the 23-year-old before his deal runs out.

    This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

  4. #444
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    ngog for 10mil any1?
    and can we volunteer bro whitelion to produce some brochures to promote el zhar..?

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...35m-from-sales

    Liverpool are seeking to raise £35 million from summer sales.

    The Reds boss Rafa Benitez has put £17m Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani up for sale after just one injury-hit season, along with Holland forward Ryan Babel, French striker David Ngog and Moroccan winger Nabil El Zhar.

    The agents working for Benitez are looking for big prices, which is making it hard to shift the club's dead wood.

    Italian clubs are being tipped off that Aquilani can return to Serie A, but he will cost close to £15m.

    Babel is also available if anyone is willing to part with a whopping £10m for the Dutchman.

    Ngog, a willing deputy for Torres this season, arrived at Anfield for just £1.5m from PSG in 2008 - now the 21-year-old is rated at £10m by Benitez. El Zhar has made only a handful of appearances in four years - but the Reds hoping to cash in on the 23-year-old before his deal runs out.

    This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
    which club we can chop their carrothead off?

  5. #445
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    which club we can chop their carrothead off?
    in spore singtel n starhub can bid for them
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  6. #446
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    ngog for 10mil any1?
    and can we volunteer bro whitelion to produce some brochures to promote el zhar..?

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...35m-from-sales

    Liverpool are seeking to raise £35 million from summer sales.

    The Reds boss Rafa Benitez has put £17m Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani up for sale after just one injury-hit season, along with Holland forward Ryan Babel, French striker David Ngog and Moroccan winger Nabil El Zhar.

    The agents working for Benitez are looking for big prices, which is making it hard to shift the club's dead wood.

    Italian clubs are being tipped off that Aquilani can return to Serie A, but he will cost close to £15m.

    Babel is also available if anyone is willing to part with a whopping £10m for the Dutchman.

    Ngog, a willing deputy for Torres this season, arrived at Anfield for just £1.5m from PSG in 2008 - now the 21-year-old is rated at £10m by Benitez. El Zhar has made only a handful of appearances in four years - but the Reds hoping to cash in on the 23-year-old before his deal runs out.

    This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
    kanasai, that nab** ulcer 23 yrs old liao and still play like laosai!!

    how the hell did he manage to pull on our famous red shirt?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #447
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    in spore singtel n starhub can bid for them
    stuckHup and SinHell FTW!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #448
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    which club we can chop their carrothead off?
    last time got aston villa, oldcastle n leak utd.


    now.... ... ....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #449
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    INTER REFUTE BENITEZ TALK

    Posted 11/05/10 16:24


    Inter Milan have denied reports they have approached Rafael Benitez or any other coach as a possible replacement for Jose Mourinho.

    Italy's media claimed Inter had joined Juventus in the race to lure the Liverpool manager to the Serie A this summer.

    Mourinho has yet to confirm if he will remain in charge of Inter next season, with the Portuguese tactician a reported target of Real Madrid.

    A statement from Inter read: "With regards to what has been reported by several Italian media, FC Internazionale underlines that absolutely no contact has been made with coaches - of other clubs or national teams - given that the club has a contract with Jose Mourinho until 2012, and that everybody is focused exclusively on the team's important upcoming commitments."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #450

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kanasai, that nab** ulcer 23 yrs old liao and still play like laosai!!

    how the hell did he manage to pull on our famous red shirt?!
    beginning of last season, one match v sunderland, he kept probing the fullback and then finally torres finished off a gap in their defence..
    other than that, he was a useful body whenever someone needs to stand down..

    now, can u help whitelion come up with some ideas for his promotional materials..

  11. #451
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Other stories.. Steve McCarrot has joined Wolfsburg from FC Twente.. Mark Hughes interested to take over from Rafa


  12. #452

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Other stories.. Steve McCarrot has joined Wolfsburg from FC Twente.. Mark Hughes interested to take over from Rafa


    mark hughes?

  13. #453
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Other stories.. Steve McCarrot has joined Wolfsburg from FC Twente.. Mark Hughes interested to take over from Rafa

    as for mcclown, we're not interested in any news abt him. beta off if he jus vanishes into fat air! kekeke


    mark hughes? similan lai eh????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #454
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    brazil named their 23 man squad for WC2010 and Dunga really knows footy!

    he din't include the flop known as louya leiva!



    and can someone pls tell me why is this rubbish player playing for Liverpool Football Club???
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #455
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/...fc-buyout.html

    The group, who publicly expressed their interest in ending the American“s ill-fated three-year spell at the Anfield helm as well as that of Gillett“s business partner Tom Hicks.

    Kirdi, a Syrian ex-professional footballer, has enlisted the services of former Celtic captain Andy Lynch, who confident of a £400million buyout being reached to herald a new era at Anfield.

  16. #456

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    brazil named their 23 man squad for WC2010 and Dunga really knows footy!

    he din't include the flop known as louya leiva!



    and can someone pls tell me why is this rubbish player playing for Liverpool Football Club???
    I like this news. haha
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

  17. #457
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    I really hope so. Singapore blood bank is quite fedup of me donating blood thru my nose and mouth when liverpool is playing....

  18. #458
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    I really hope so. Singapore blood bank is quite fedup of me donating blood thru my nose and mouth when liverpool is playing....
    dont worry you can replenished your blood level by buying a pack of lfc blood.

  19. #459

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    dont worry you can replenished your blood level by buying a pack of lfc blood.

    u sure the LFC blood not contributed by MC King ahqualanlan and Degen?

  20. #460
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (45!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u sure the LFC blood not contributed by MC King ahqualanlan and Degen?
    you can have cc blood as well. Enable you to swing the gstring

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •