Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: im having mixed feelings

Default Re: im having mixed feelings

Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    Haha it's nice to have a nice red shirt eh? Hmmm gt size for big ppl like me not? Hmm I'm really by sized la.. I tot of dumping my canon too but then if I need for more work then hmmm duno I'll jus sit n wait till o have proper fundings after selling my other stuff then I'll see how
    speaking of the red shirt... is there gonna be another order for the new padawans? i want one too!

oh yeah..nik34 sells the "official" Pentax CS T-shirt worn by many Pentaxians here. Just don't wear it to Thailand at the moment!
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    oh yeah..nik34 sells the "official" Pentax CS T-shirt worn by many Pentaxians here. Just don't wear it to Thailand at the moment!
    Nik34 helps the rest to coordinate and order the T-shirts on our behalf. But the last round of T-Shirts orders still had some who ordered but never collected.

Those reading this, please contact our dear bro and collect/pay for them . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

I'm worried the colour wll run hmm. Any issues with that? Also where can I gt w white kx with kit? Hopefully comes with batts n card too...

I'm worried the colour wll run hmm. Any issues with that? Also where can I gt w white kx with kit? Hopefully comes with batts n card too...
    Batteries=yes card=no - you buy your own . . .
    Pentaxian for Life

Switching from a full frame 5D to a crop Kx means a downgrade in IQ no matter how you look at it. But it's your $ you're spending and you're the one shooting with it. Make yourself happy. And hopefully other C users too when you offload your C gear LOL

nope...nik34's shirt colours do not run. I normally test them in a basin first and it turns out ok.
    Pentax includes a set of Lithiums which should give you between 1200-1600 shots depending on how you use it. SD cards are now so cheap whether they it free or not is not the issue. But if they did it would be a bonus! Unless you want those sandisk extreme high speed types..
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    nope...nik34's shirt colours do not run. I normally test them in a basin first and it turns out ok.
    Pentax includes a set of Lithiums which should give you between 1200-1600 shots depending on how you use it. SD cards are now so cheap whether they it free or not is not the issue. But if they did it would be a bonus! Unless you want those sandisk extreme high speed types..
    So ware is best place to buy a white kit nw?

So ware is best place to buy a white kit nw?
    SLR Revo@Funan or Orient Photo@SLS
    Pentaxian for Life

Can pm me pricing ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cancan7 View Post
    Switching from a full frame 5D to a crop Kx means a downgrade in IQ no matter how you look at it. But it's your $ you're spending and you're the one shooting with it. Make yourself happy. And hopefully other C users too when you offload your C gear LOL
    I've seen quite a few guys sold FF in favor of much smaller APSC cameras, so I guess IQ isn't everything. It's a balance of size/weight/price/IQ, and a FF camera doesn't guarantee better results over an APSC one

Thanks for sharing your point of views my deepest appreciation really as many hav mentioned there is no best camera, it's hw one composes his shot, frames it and expreses it thru this eye, telling you a story each picture is special. I find the kx lightweight and v portable, no doubt it's not FF, it has e lil things that makes it a wonder on it's own.. I can't wait to get mine....

Can pm me pricing ? Thanks
    $782 open secret
    Pentaxian for Life

Very tempting haha wad does it come with? Will orient photo b a gray set? Ware is slr rev hmmm nvr hear b4

Also has anyone used the fisheye I'm camera before? Hmm

Deregistered

Very tempting haha wad does it come with? Will orient photo b a gray set? Ware is slr rev hmmm nvr hear b4
    OP is a reputable store here so they won't sell grey sets.SLRR is at Funan 5th floor

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    OP is a reputable store here so they won't sell grey sets.SLRR is at Funan 5th floor
    actually, yes, OP is a reputable store.

no, they USED to sell grey sets, that did not make them less reputable. in fact i was more than happy to buy grey set from them, my sigma 10-20 is grey.

Deregistered

Also has anyone used the fisheye I'm camera before? Hmm
    What the ?$!&% are you typing?

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    What the ?$!&% are you typing?
    Haha i think hes saying if anyones used the fisheye digital filter in-cam before ... Well i would say that IMHO that it sucks it only bulges out the center and does nothing about the corners so it looks pretty fake as well as ugly .... not sure if the canon PnS ad on TV is really what it shows , it look so much better
    Buy Film Not Megapixels

Sorry typo error la bro... So no one uses the fisheye in the digital filter? Hmmm wad else shld I know bout kx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast