Thread: World’s first curved double helix bridge opens at Marina Bay on April 24

Default World’s first curved double helix bridge opens at Marina Bay on April 24

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/2010042...s-231650b.html

Papers mentioned that there will be pyrotechnics for the opening... sounds like fun, And looks like it will be another popular place to do night photography.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Default Re: World’s first curved double helix bridge opens at Marina Bay on April 24

it means everyone will be there with their tripods to take pictures. sorry how boring.

Default Re: World’s first curved double helix bridge opens at Marina Bay on April 24

Want to go, but will be too crowded, and hard to move on wheels when there are too many people.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

"World's first" Does it mean that the rest of the world will build the same bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    "World's first" Does it mean that the rest of the world will build the same bridge?
    if i'm the rest of the world... i'll build a triple helix bridge so i can be world first too. of course, you can also build a quad helix and be world first too. so, all these world first don't end.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Blog Entries

my cousin who is an engineer working on this bridge says its the "Headache Bridge" ..... he and his colleagues get a headache/sea-sick whenever they spend too much time on it ....
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast