Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: An interesting thing happened while shooting today...

Default Re: An interesting thing happened while shooting today...

Quote Originally Posted by chanjyj View Post
    From his page:

PREWEDDING|WEDDING|CANDID WEDDING|CANDID EVENTS|FASHION|PRODUCT AND OTHER EVENTS

Sorry, but can anyone tell me what is candid wedding and candid events? Never heard of the terms being used in the industry before

Candid Weddings and Candid Events means candidly crashing into someone's wedding or events and then secretly take pictures, then secretly distribute namecards, and then OPENLY posting on his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Candid Weddings and Candid Events means candidly crashing into someone's wedding or events and then secretly take pictures, then secretly distribute namecards, and then OPENLY posting on his blog.

Sounds like what he does!

But for a moment, I was thinking that "candid weddings" referred to "Vegas-style".

I am telling you he is a ninja shooter.

1. Like a ninja, he sneak into someone wedding or event. (Infiltration sucess)
    2. Like a ninja, he secret took pictures if the event. (Assassination carried out)
    3. Like a ninja, he secretly distribute his namecards without anyone knowing and trys to sneak off after committing the above. (Scattering false information)
    4. Like a ninja, he posted the photos on his blog. (Ninja likes to show off their clan commiting impossible task)

"I have a sense from architectural that can make the different sense of photos"

Anyone can break the code?

Very amusing thread. I think the poor guy needs help running a business ethically.
    Sony A700 | Sony50mm F1.8 | Beercan 70-210mm F4 | Sigma 10-20 F4-5.6 | Sony35mm F1.8 | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFy View Post
    "I have a sense from architectural that can make the different sense of photos"

Anyone can break the code?
    Need to consult an expert from the British Council to analyze the depth of such sentence structure.

Blog Entries

This thread can now close as it is becoming more a kopitiam talk.

Good lesson for those pro wannabes.

"you can bluff some ppl some of the time, most ppl some of the time, most ppl most of the time. But you can never bluff all ppl all the time"

Bad ethics and practices will back fire.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234