Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1001

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #101

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    TCSS & Makan @ SLS

    Date: Tues, 20-04-2010
    Location: SLS OP/Food Court
    Time: 7pm onwards


    BBButties

    1. kuantoh
    2. coolsigg
    3. zh3ng
    4. simple (TBC)

  2. #102

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    look at my display pic the file missing.. its wide and broad, but musselman one is slimmer.. KNN. display pic also must remind me i'm buibui.
    bui bui ish notch a crime!

  3. #103
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    look at my display pic the file missing.. its wide and broad, but musselman one is slimmer.. KNN. display pic also must remind me i'm buibui.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  4. #104
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    bui bui ish notch a crime!
    lol. anyway i talk c0ck nia.

  5. #105
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    Musselman liquify his abatar!

  6. #106
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    IPhone Prototype Found, Has Front-Facing Camera, Gizmodo Says

    By Pavel Alpeyev
    April 20 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc.’s next iPhone will
    feature a front-facing camera, metallic rim and boxier design,
    according to technology blog site Gizmodo.com, which said it
    obtained a prototype a company engineer had left at a bar.
    The device, disguised as the current 3GS model, was
    found in a bar in Redwood City, California, the Gawker Media-
    owned blog said yesterday. The handset, which ran an
    unreleased version of Apple’s operating system, is also equipped
    with a camera flash, higher-resolution screen and larger
    battery, the blog said.
    The blog said the product is probably the “real
    thing.” Gizmodo employees played with the prototype for a
    week, disassembled it and found components labeled “Apple.”
    The device was eventually remotely disabled, according to
    Gizmodo.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  7. #107
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    IPhone Prototype Found, Has Front-Facing Camera, Gizmodo Says

    By Pavel Alpeyev
    April 20 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc.’s next iPhone will
    feature a front-facing camera, metallic rim and boxier design,
    according to technology blog site Gizmodo.com, which said it
    obtained a prototype a company engineer had left at a bar.
    The device, disguised as the current 3GS model, was
    found in a bar in Redwood City, California, the Gawker Media-
    owned blog said yesterday. The handset, which ran an
    unreleased version of Apple’s operating system, is also equipped
    with a camera flash, higher-resolution screen and larger
    battery, the blog said.
    The blog said the product is probably the “real
    thing.” Gizmodo employees played with the prototype for a
    week, disassembled it and found components labeled “Apple.”
    The device was eventually remotely disabled, according to
    Gizmodo.
    Who huan buy my iphone? Cheap cheap buttie plice!!

  8. #108

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Who huan buy my iphone? Cheap cheap buttie plice!!
    $10?

  9. #109
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    $10?
    I bid $10.20!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #110
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    $10?
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I bid $10.20!!
    I can see who ish real buttie riao

  11. #111

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I can see who ish real buttie riao
    I bid $102.0...

  12. #112
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I can see who ish real buttie riao
    Real butties don't talk about money! Give me fwee?

  13. #113
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    I bid $102.0...
    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Real butties don't talk about money! Give me fwee?
    I ghost sell gurung guni!!

  14. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I ghost sell gurung guni!!

    please endorsed ur iphone and sell to mi, i sell to xmms!

  15. #115
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    please endorsed ur iphone and sell to mi, i sell to xmms!
    Chiu wan ah? I gib chiu fwee roh....

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...


  17. #117
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    please endorsed ur iphone and sell to mi, i sell to xmms!
    Chiu wan ah? I gib chiu fwee roh....

    Quote first!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Chiu wan ah? I gib chiu fwee roh....
    sudddenly feeling sho light....

  19. #119

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Real butties don't talk about money! Give me fwee?
    談錢傷感情.... zheng gimme chiur D300!!!

  20. #120
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    allo!good abternoon!

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •