Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1001

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #881

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    anybody huans to go suut the new MBSIR tomolo?
    can go in shoot? i on leave today

  2. #882
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    can go in shoot? i on leave today
    I gg tml be4 pool... taking half day.

  3. #883

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Goot Morlengs Butties ~~!

    Goot Nite Butties ~~!

  4. #884
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    ytd conference call lipun colleagues said want to come to spore since they start golden week today! shd exchange position...i go nuaing in lipun, they come do my mth end closing on labour day!!

  5. #885

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    ytd conference call lipun colleagues said want to come to spore since they start golden week today! shd exchange position...i go nuaing in lipun, they come do my mth end closing on labour day!!
    need a bodyguard? i can protect chiu in lipun!!!

  6. #886

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    can go in shoot? i on leave today
    already got pple went in since the opening day.....

  7. #887
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    need a bodyguard? i can protect chiu in lipun!!!
    dun need bodyguard...i hv a lot of bfs in lipun!! everyday go ropongi party

  8. #888
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    already got pple went in since the opening day.....
    yeah saw few people with tripod these few days at circle line

  9. #889

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    dun need bodyguard...i hv a lot of bfs in lipun!! everyday go ropongi party

    anaconda chiu dunch huan, yet chiu prefer short huans????

  10. #890
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    anaconda chiu dunch huan, yet chiu prefer short huans????
    my lipun fren all look like mobie stars lah!

  11. #891
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    anyone know if japan got any ski resort where u can ski all year round+onsen??

  12. #892

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    anyone know if japan got any ski resort where u can ski all year round+onsen??
    If all year round i think only indoor ski ba....if outdoor summer time all melt liao.....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  13. #893

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Event updates:

    TangSport - Pool/ Pocket Billiard
    Date: Friday, April 30, 2010
    Venue: POMO PocKetZ (B1-16)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singap...d/268308605864

    Participants:
    01.Hee
    02.James
    03.Ronald
    04.Jimmy
    05.Edward
    06.Tony
    07.pckee
    08.kuantoh (off day application pending...)
    09.
    10.Ronger
    11.Louis
    12.DK
    13.Dina
    14.Glenn
    15.Henry Tan
    16.Zheng

    Contact Person: Hee
    Sorry butties have to pull out, last minute my school send me go NUS.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #894
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    guut morneng.....

    hehe, this time no woke up in the middle of night... later continue to nap on the company transport. lol...
    ... gotch curtains ????
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  15. #895
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    ytd conference call lipun colleagues said want to come to spore since they start golden week today! shd exchange position...i go nuaing in lipun, they come do my mth end closing on labour day!!
    .. Alloo.. kan camel TFCD chiu lipun collig ?? .....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  16. #896

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Sorrie butties, still have to continue a shoot ... HAVE FUN playing with your balls! ~~

  17. #897
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Tml i gg marina bay floating platform shoot MBSIR sunrise afternoon go meet kt2 makan lunch and BBB at TK foto. Interested butties feel free to join us.

  18. #898
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Date:29nd May
    Time:9-10.30AM
    Location:Bottle Tree Park, 81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun), Singapore 769198
    http://www.weplaypaintball.com

    we'll be taking
    PACKAGE C - THE GODFATHER (100 paintballs per pax) - $35.90 per pax

    Be a member of the Mafia and shoot at your own will. Instill fear in your opponents with overwhelming pellets. A class of its own, players will be assigned with 100 paintballs each. Game scenarios will be introduced with a twist of laughter leaving everyone with a smile at the end of each game. Estimated game duration is about 1.5 hour which includes safety briefing.

    Hi all!I will be paying the deposit on 4th May.
    We're taking package C(100 paintballs) $35.90 per pax
    Date:29May(Saturday)
    Time:9-10.30

    Interested participants kindly transfer $35.90 to POSB SAVINGS
    038-30221-3 and sms me to let me know .
    All welcomed to join

  19. #899
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Date:29nd May
    Time:9-10.30AM
    Location:Bottle Tree Park, 81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun), Singapore 769198
    http://www.weplaypaintball.com

    we'll be taking
    PACKAGE C - THE GODFATHER (100 paintballs per pax) - $35.90 per pax

    Be a member of the Mafia and shoot at your own will. Instill fear in your opponents with overwhelming pellets. A class of its own, players will be assigned with 100 paintballs each. Game scenarios will be introduced with a twist of laughter leaving everyone with a smile at the end of each game. Estimated game duration is about 1.5 hour which includes safety briefing.

    Hi all!I will be paying the deposit on 4th May.
    We're taking package C(100 paintballs) $35.90 per pax
    Date:29May(Saturday)
    Time:9-10.30

    Interested participants kindly transfer $35.90 to POSB SAVINGS
    038-30221-3 and sms me to let me know .
    All welcomed to join
    boo, shoot 'em up!

    finally tangshooters shooting without cameras (outside of home) haha

  20. #900
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    .. fWag,,, PAINballs....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •