Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1001

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I only can make curve buildings become straight.
    Hour residen archi slaightaner!

  2. #22

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Err ... any butties know where to get gootch quality white table cloth? For de beeg beeg spacious table of 10 piple at Chinese linner huan?

  3. #23
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Do a new layer first den put the 2 pics together n feather it
    how to feather? the both pics are already on the same background now...
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  4. #24
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Err ... any butties know where to get gootch quality white table cloth? For de beeg beeg spacious table of 10 piple at Chinese linner huan?
    hab chiu tried Spotlight, buttie?

  5. #25
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    how to feather? the both pics are already on the same background now...
    feather is under...1 of the tabs i tink sth-->select-->feather den they will ask u hw many px u wan i usually use around 10 nia

  6. #26
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    how to feather? the both pics are already on the same background now...
    do u mean something like this?



    got many ways leh. some like to use layer brush also.. i used gradient for this.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    hab chiu tried Spotlight, buttie?
    Was thinking where is the suppliers for this kind of teeng? Should be cheeper than spotlight kind of place.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    how to feather? the both pics are already on the same background now...
    Copy and paste one side as a seperate layer to work on later, then lasso and when you have the marching ants, right click and seleck feather. A dialog box will appear asking what radius you wan ...

  9. #29
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    What's the rates like there?
    IIRC - 8ft table at 10.8 or 12.8 per hr..

    Try out the place yesterday wif butties..spacious and tables very new and clean..

    Only worry is couldn't get enuff tables..cos no reserving allowed.

    Those who can reach early meet Jimmy at the Pool Hall first for some warm up..warm charges are inclusive to be split among all.

    Estimated cost: 6.30pm - 10.30pm (4hrs)
    No. of Tables: Base on 3
    Total cost: 4x12.8x3 (base on 12.8 rate) = 153.6
    Cost per person = 153.6/16 = 9.6

    Actual play starts from 8.30PM.
    We will be playing team league. Teams will be decided by drawing lots.
    Teams will win base on best of 3. So each teams will get to play at least 2 games.
    Winning teams will proceed to play semi finals and finals.

    No prizes involve though..but the idea to play like competition will be more interesting.

    Any suggestions pls share here..to lessen the admin work on actual day.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #30
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    i'm with James lol

  11. #31
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Was thinking where is the suppliers for this kind of teeng? Should be cheeper than spotlight kind of place.
    Spotlight sells stuff very sexpensive..

    Sometimes wet market shops can find good stuff at cheap prices, but have to go dig..but I guess Textiles centre maybe have..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #32
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Spotlight sells stuff very sexpensive..

    Sometimes wet market shops can find good stuff at cheap prices, but have to go dig..but I guess Textiles centre maybe have..
    yea or probaby near arab street area

  13. #33
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    hab chiu tried Spotlight, buttie?
    I second that... Spotlight is cheap and good.. lots of choices too

  14. #34
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    do u mean something like this?



    got many ways leh. some like to use layer brush also.. i used gradient for this.
    i ish want the one like the bottom pic...



    i really know nuts in PS....
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  15. #35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    IIRC - 8ft table at 10.8 or 12.8 per hr..

    Try out the place yesterday wif butties..spacious and tables very new and clean..

    Only worry is couldn't get enuff tables..cos no reserving allowed.

    Those who can reach early meet Jimmy at the Pool Hall first for some warm up..warm charges are inclusive to be split among all.

    Estimated cost: 6.30pm - 10.30pm (4hrs)
    No. of Tables: Base on 3
    Total cost: 4x12.8x3 (base on 12.8 rate) = 153.6
    Cost per person = 153.6/16 = 9.6

    Actual play starts from 8.30PM.
    We will be playing team league. Teams will be decided by drawing lots.
    Teams will win base on best of 3. So each teams will get to play at least 2 games.
    Winning teams will proceed to play semi finals and finals.

    No prizes involve though..but the idea to play like competition will be more interesting.

    Any suggestions pls share here..to lessen the admin work on actual day.
    4 hours of pool, arms sure nua one
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #36
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    4 hours of pool, arms sure nua one
    buttie..dun forget we have 16 players..i dun think can play 4 hrs straight even if super zhun ka winner..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #37
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Do a new layer first den put the 2 pics together n feather it
    ... moi ish de tinkz de peekture hwill getch hwery tickerish han giggle non-stop reh.....


    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    how to feather? the both pics are already on the same background now...
    Errr.. ish de kan ask Jimmy tu daremorsteak hon chiu,... dey sey he ish de hwery goootch when feathering de armpits huan .....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  18. #38
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    buttie..dun forget we have 16 players..i dun think can play 4 hrs straight even if super zhun ka winner..
    ... 16 prayers por 4 hours... huan prayer ish de pray 15 minutes nia...leemaininkz 225 minutes ish de bio camee honli... hands should be hookay... eyes nua nia.....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... 16 prayers por 4 hours... huan prayer ish de pray 15 minutes nia...leemaininkz 225 minutes ish de bio camee honli... hands should be hookay... eyes nua nia.....


    Buttie..i didn't see ur name in list..i wan play wib chiu leh..come join us!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Ib camel buttie ghosh, moi ish huan team wib him... coz i am camee.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •