Thread: calling Mac users

Default calling Mac users

share your banes and boons...

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    I have no banes or boons. I have a question.

How do you burn a Cd with OSX? Is there an OSX version of toast? I am using a G3 with an external CD burner.

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    Happy iMac user here... so happy that I'll get a PowerBook once my 3 yr old Pentium 3 Acer laptop dies off too...

Primarily use my flat panel iMac for managing my photos and music... only grant now is that my 1st generation flat panel iMac don't come with a port for sound input... can't plug in my guitar for the new GarageBand...

And also... I'm a happy iPod owner too
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

How do you burn a Cd with OSX? Is there an OSX version of toast? I am using a G3 with an external CD burner.

THANK YOU!
    Yup.. there is OS X version of toast.

I hate the way they sold Ipod, or should i say marketing tactics. Appraently i bought my 30GB ipod for 945 bucks, less than 3 mths the 40GB came out at $948. I felt so cheated by them.

However, Mac is really good for doing design programs. Windows really suck when it runs Adobe programs and opening heavy files...unless u get a Dell work station.( i think that model is not bad though i havent try it)
    One thing is that Mac hardly got any games compatible with it. If u are a gamer forget about getting a mac to run on it. Unless u buy a chiong one which is very very hard to find. Upgrading for Mac is a problem too, except for the ram, i don think the graphic cards are upgradable....

And Steve Jobs really did a good job...look at the design of Mac machines. No horse run.

THANK YOU!
    i use toast 6 titanium on os 10.3
    i think you can download this software.

its a beautiful machine! i mean look at anything else, its a turn off! there are still good reasons to use both windows and macs, but the mac will turn more heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    its a beautiful machine! i mean look at anything else, its a turn off! there are still good reasons to use both windows and macs, but the mac will turn more heads.
    Yup very cool machine.... Definitely a head turner...

THANK YOU!
    You can purchase Toast from this site. http://www.roxio.com

Titanium Toast 6 is OSX compatible. But not too sure how it works for an external CD burner though.