Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quality of image camera to pc

Default Re: Quality of image camera to pc

Quote Originally Posted by glennaguilar View Post
    tnx bro.. i read abit from the net. technique,how to. but still not enough. yes i want to join.. how?
    sorry for asking alot.. just want to learn from you all..
    tnx every body..
    dun worry, we are all here to learn, try to have a look at the newbies guide here first, it is one of the stickies of this "Newbies Corner" section, it contains all the basic information about exposure, shutter speed, aperture etc etc.

for the outings, go to the "Gathering and Outings" section, many different types of outings there every week, see which one you are interested then join in.

enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by glennaguilar View Post
    tnx bro.. i read abit from the net. technique,how to. but still not enough. yes i want to join.. how?
    sorry for asking alot.. just want to learn from you all..
    tnx every body..
    Btw, if you're joining any of the outings, you can verify the accuracy of your camera's metering system by comparing to other people's camera. The best way is to compare it with the same make and model. Do this by setting the same iso, same shooting mode (e.g. aperture priority mode), same metering mode (e.g. spot), same lens, same scene, and under the same lighting. Make sure there is no exposure compensation dial in.

Oh and, there is still no Exif data in your pic. What editing software are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    Btw, if you're joining any of the outings, you can verify the accuracy of your camera's metering system by comparing to other people's camera. The best way is to compare it with the same make and model. Do this by setting the same iso, same shooting mode (e.g. aperture priority mode), same metering mode (e.g. spot), same lens, same scene, and under the same lighting. Make sure there is no exposure compensation dial in.

Oh and, there is still no Exif data in your pic. What editing software are you using?
    for my pic. i used picasa to enhance the saturation and adjust the lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by miaoteh View Post
    dun worry, we are all here to learn, try to have a look at the newbies guide here first, it is one of the stickies of this "Newbies Corner" section, it contains all the basic information about exposure, shutter speed, aperture etc etc.

for the outings, go to the "Gathering and Outings" section, many different types of outings there every week, see which one you are interested then join in.

enjoy!
    oh tnx. for info..

Quote Originally Posted by miaoteh View Post

enjoy!
    tnx alot bro i found this one is useful..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123