Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fashion photographer ?

Quote Originally Posted by acetylcholine
    it's not about the fact that he is advertising for canon for crying out loud....
    it's the way he talks in the god damned ad
    Ok thats a very much more valid reason to get pissed over. His irritating voice. Hehe.

Gee pal... you don't have to live with the ad you know? If you don't like his voice, just turn off the radio then.

Default Wk Wk

WK,

If only you were here reading this all boy... It's like your old gotcha show here la...

So, whatz up man Canon's Golden Boy???

I am sure Mark will be laffing his butts off if he reads this... hahaha..

Shucks. Now I would have to turn down the durex offer liao.

Default Told WK

Quote Originally Posted by Jawsure
    I am sure Mark will be laffing his butts off if he reads this... hahaha..
    Told WK about this website yesterday, he saw the website.... Geez guys, If you were to channel all this efforts into photography, you'll probably be Wee Khim by now... Go ahead, listen to me, really really... put more time in photography & stop bitching about him la... Wee Khim has made S'pore proud, so much so that most of us envy where he is today. hey man, support locals than some 'ang mo' ya??? Meeting Mark later for soccer, will make sure he has a good laugh jo....

Default just take it easy

Hey Acetylcholine, we are people from the peeps (folks that peep thru the view finder)..i guess most of us are not comfortable in front of the camera. Maybe Wee Kim is not as natuiral when he got to do the recording for the advert...so just give him a break..switching radio channel is a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    Hey Acetylcholine, we are people from the peeps (folks that peep thru the view finder)..i guess most of us are not comfortable in front of the camera. Maybe Wee Kim is not as natuiral when he got to do the recording for the advert...so just give him a break..switching radio channel is a good option.
    Yeah lah. If we expect a professional photographer to be able to be convincing on radio, act in TV, sing and dance. He won't be a photographer.

He'll be in Jusus Christ Superstar playing the lead role.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123