Thread: Lobang for K-7 under water casing

Default Lobang for K-7 under water casing

Anyone knows of a low cost underwater case for K-7? I have come across those costing US$2000 and i cant afford it.. any cheap recommendations appreciated
    www.creativelab.com.sg
    Pentax K-7 Fujifilm X-E1

Default Re: Lobang for K-7 under water casing

You aure you want those cheapo type? Wait your K7 "drown" then you know. Will become beyond repair and need to buy another one.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

saw some 100+ types.. macham put inside a plastic bag and seal from the top tat type on ebay l0ls kinda scary...
    www.creativelab.com.sg
    Pentax K-7 Fujifilm X-E1

Quote Originally Posted by chuanzuya View Post
    Anyone knows of a low cost underwater case for K-7? I have come across those costing US$2000 and i cant afford it.. any cheap recommendations appreciated
    "lubang" is hole in malay and the correct spelling is "lubang". sure you want to look for u/w casing with hole?

concur with felix, you may not want to skimp on your casing. for my u/w water photography, i choose something light and handy, a waterproof P&S camera
    shoot to remember. flickr

Quote Originally Posted by seefei View Post
    "lubang" is hole in malay and the correct spelling is "lubang". sure you want to look for u/w casing with hole?

concur with felix, you may not want to skimp on your casing. for my u/w water photography, i choose something light and handy, a waterproof P&S camera
    Lobang & Lubang are the same meaning. The only differences is that "Lubang" are more to Indonesia language while "Lobang" are Malay language. Different spelling, same meaning .

Anyways, I dun think I wanna use my DSLR for underwater photography. Unless I got another cheap camera body that I dun mind Battering.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Quote Originally Posted by chuanzuya View Post
    saw some 100+ types.. macham put inside a plastic bag and seal from the top tat type on ebay l0ls kinda scary...

Get the W90. Saw it at SLR for $499 only . . . Like that can go under water liao . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

noted with thks.. let me read up on W90
    www.creativelab.com.sg
    Pentax K-7 Fujifilm X-E1

Yeah...the W80 is designed for that purpose plus you may not want to fiddle with a "bulky" DSLR while underwater.
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Yeah...the W80 is designed for that purpose plus you may not want to fiddle with a "bulky" DSLR while underwater.
    Yalor. I sayang my Camera so much that even a small drop of water also my face look like this...

My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Try consider other makes instead. Too risky and expensive to have the K7 submerged into water. For a reasonable price, you can try to look for a Sanyo Full-HD Dual Cam with a 45m Underwater Housing. Should arrive in Singapore in about 1~2 months time.