Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix.

Default Re: 2010 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix.

well... Massa is a nice guy and gets push around quite easily. the only time i felt really sorry for him was the race at Interlagos in 2008. and also last year's freak accident.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Default Re: 2010 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    well... Massa is a nice guy and gets push around quite easily. the only time i felt really sorry for him was the race at Interlagos in 2008. and also last year's freak accident.
    Yeah I agree with you that 2008 he should have won the World Championship. I think it was his best ever chance. Now the future looks bleak for him, Ferrari are seemingly not intending to renew his contract. Don't know if he will get a competitive car after Ferrari.

But being nice doesn't equate to deserving a title. Unfortunately, like what you said he gets shoved around. That to me is not the mark of a world champion. I mean he doesnt really show his drive and aggression. He takes damn long to overtake people usually playing cautious mode. Now it's the year to spot which rookie will make it big in F1. I'm rooting for Hulkenberg and Vitaly Petrov. Kamui Kobayashi cos he is asian. lol But the jap is really unlucky and has a crappy car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12