Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help needed.... On sensor thinging...

Default Re: help needed.... On sensor thinging...

FYI, I using this for sensor cleaning. by LENSPEN

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Thumbs down Re: help needed.... On sensor thinging...

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    new and curious doesn't give you the right to be aggressive towards another CSer, especially when he was not being sarcastic in any way.
    please exercise more restraint...
    I noe he's ur fren. And im new. if u r in my shoe with that kind of answer should i be the one who restrain or he's the one.u are not new obviously its not sacarstic to u, better still ur fren.and i said it was a misunderstanding what else do u want? Be smart?if this is the case i wudnt want to start a thread animore. Better off to shop and ask. Aniwae thanx to those giving me advise in a way.... And mod plls close thread thanx its solved. And what a warm welcome. Alot of heroes here

no he's not my friend. In fact I've never met him before.
    But I read and re-read his post. Nothing sarcastic in there.
    Maybe you have a chip on your shoulder and you think all the "pros" in Clubsnap are out to make life tough for newbies.

People tell you to not worry so much and enjoy taking photos instead, and you get insulted... sigh... so sensitive...
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by wannabes View Post
    I noe he's ur fren. And im new. if u r in my shoe with that kind of answer should i be the one who restrain or he's the one.u are not new obviously its not sacarstic to u, better still ur fren.and i said it was a misunderstanding what else do u want? Be smart?if this is the case i wudnt want to start a thread animore. Better off to shop and ask. Aniwae thanx to those giving me advise in a way.... And mod plls close thread thanx its solved. And what a warm welcome. Alot of heroes here
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    no he's not my friend. In fact I've never met him before.
    But I read and re-read his post. Nothing sarcastic in there.
    Maybe you have a chip on your shoulder and you think all the "pros" in Clubsnap are out to make life tough for newbies.

People tell you to not worry so much and enjoy taking photos instead, and you get insulted... sigh... so sensitive...
    Aiyoh, chill it guys.

"According to recent research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 50% of the time, people misunderstand the tone of written emails, although 90% of people think they cannot be wrong."

Let just give each other the benefit of the doubt here.

Peace Bros...
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Blog Entries

don't help people say you selfish and proud. Then help already also kenna. Like that how?

Anyway, if your pictures are totally fine, you shouldn't be worried. The camera is used to take pictures. So if pictures are not affected, means there is no problem. Hairline scratch you cannot clean. You have to replace parts to get rid of scratches. So a trip to service center is inevitable if you do really want to take care of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12