Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76

Thread: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Guilin
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Still not enough. To become a platinum club mumber, you also need a converted IR dSLR, a full manual film camera, a semi manual film camera, a full auto focus film camera, and a dSLR, all made by Pentax of course And you need a full house FA limiteds, a handful FA/DA * (star), a couple of Takumars, a few K/M/A manual lenses too...
    I'm almost there...

  2. #42

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Wah piang, like that I gonna be Half Club all my life. hahaha
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  3. #43

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfactory View Post
    If like that, then i had to take on 3 or more jobs, just to become the Platinum Club Member.

    And also adding all that you said, you also have to wear Pentax Clothes all the time, and have Pentax logo all around your lifesyle, you had to become Pentax itself haha
    Yup, that's right. That's why I don't plan to become a member Can't afford to be one anyway ...

  4. #44

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Loke View Post
    I'm almost there...
    Just need a 645D and probably a 67 too

  5. #45
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Feel like sending my car to the workshop & spray into Pentax design theme,Hmm! how about
    that??
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  6. #46

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Feel like sending my car to the workshop & spray into Pentax design theme,Hmm! how about
    that??

    DUn forget to ask Emjay to sponsor u. So no need to worry abt financial flow. Just like some people does for Coca Cola.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Guilin
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Just need a 645D and probably a 67 too
    I skip them for now...unless uncle prosperity come knocking.

  8. #48
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    DUn forget to ask Emjay to sponsor u. So no need to worry abt financial flow. Just like some people does for Coca Cola.
    Don't want la! later paste with one " sponsor by MJ " sticker behind.
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  9. #49
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Loke View Post
    I skip them for now...unless uncle prosperity come knocking.
    Hey Ben, You Can trade your full loaded dry boxes with 645 system anytime lah.
    don't need to wait just look into the mirror yourself,U look like uncle prosperity right?

    Cheers bro!
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  10. #50
    Member speedfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia, mostly at Singapore
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Feel like sending my car to the workshop & spray into Pentax design theme,Hmm! how about
    that??
    don't need to do that, i'll do it for you for free. Using my Marker Pen that is haha
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

  11. #51

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfactory View Post
    If like that, then i had to take on 3 or more jobs, just to become the Platinum Club Member.

    And also adding all that you said, you also have to wear Pentax Clothes all the time, and have Pentax logo all around your lifesyle, you had to become Pentax itself haha
    Bedsheet and pillow cases also must have Pentax logo.

    Bath tower, bathrobes, underwear also.

  12. #52
    Member speedfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia, mostly at Singapore
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by tabako View Post
    Bedsheet and pillow cases also must have Pentax logo.

    Bath tower, bathrobes, underwear also.
    The Pentax logo should be print on the back of the underwear like this "I Love Pentax", Or "Pentax Forever" haha so funny i can't stand it liao.
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

  13. #53

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    anyone here staying in Jurong West extension is able to show me the function and depth of using a K-X ? Interested in getting one myself.

  14. #54
    Member speedfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia, mostly at Singapore
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by beachboyz27 View Post
    anyone here staying in Jurong West extension is able to show me the function and depth of using a K-X ? Interested in getting one myself.
    Don't worry just buy it, you will never regert it. anyway i stay seng kang and malaysia.
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

  15. #55
    Member seefei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,708

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by beachboyz27 View Post
    anyone here staying in Jurong West extension is able to show me the function and depth of using a K-X ? Interested in getting one myself.
    beachboy, dont worry. buy first talk later. if not sure get a 2nd hand k100d from b&s. that's how most of us, pre-KX/KM era, started from.

    i think we must have another category - the "master" membership. members who have won competition and organise photography course ppl like night85mare, fengwei, creampuff .....
    shoot to remember. flickr

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Guilin
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by beachboyz27 View Post
    anyone here staying in Jurong West extension is able to show me the function and depth of using a K-X ? Interested in getting one myself.
    Do not know if you want to take better pics or want know how to operate/use your cam.
    The former rely on practise/experience and the latter is more on ourself.
    Just think of a new mobile phone, do we read the manual to understand the functions?
    After that, surely Pentax family will help with your doubts etc.
    Last edited by Ben Loke; 13th April 2010 at 06:06 PM.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Guilin
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Hey Ben, You Can trade your full loaded dry boxes with 645 system anytime lah.
    don't need to wait just look into the mirror yourself,U look like uncle prosperity right?
    Cheers bro!
    You see me good, I see you good lah!

  18. #58

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by beachboyz27 View Post
    anyone here staying in Jurong West extension is able to show me the function and depth of using a K-X ? Interested in getting one myself.
    Actually functions of most DSLR are almost the same. Especially entry level ones. Those additional functions are extra, they are not the core functions of an DSLR camera, and usually for convenience sake.

    What are your core objectives of wanting to have a demonstrations?

  19. #59

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Still not enough. To become a platinum club mumber, you also need a converted IR dSLR, a full manual film camera, a semi manual film camera, a full auto focus film camera, and a dSLR, all made by Pentax of course And you need a full house FA limiteds, a handful FA/DA * (star), a couple of Takumars, a few K/M/A manual lenses too...
    like that i can only reach the main door of the club... cannot even step inside...

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Guilin
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: I am a full fledge Pentaxians now

    Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    like that i can only reach the main door of the club... cannot even step inside...
    No worry, I lend you my loaded dry box.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •