Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Fall

Default Re: Double Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tan View Post
    Thanks Watchthewaves, for your advise and were go back to the same place to try out again, still need time to play around the D3s maybe got to use back my old SPRO3 again when back from service.

Cheers!
    Since you have the D3S, I would advise you to use it as much as possible unless you don't really want to lug that weight around (in which case you should loan it to me! )
    This will give you a chance to get more familiar with it.
    It's a REALLY capable camera. One CSer posted a photo of an owl at night safari, I remember... totally blew me away.
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, U r nt the only one who feel this way
    Thanks Numnumball, for your advise and still long way to learn from all sifu here. I try to go out on the CS outing when time and date is OK for me.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Since you have the D3S, I would advise you to use it as much as possible unless you don't really want to lug that weight around (in which case you should loan it to me! )
    This will give you a chance to get more familiar with it.
    It's a REALLY capable camera. One CSer posted a photo of an owl at night safari, I remember... totally blew me away.
    Can share the link? I am into darkness.... would love to own one D3s someday..... preferably soon.
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

Quote Originally Posted by simmeow View Post
    Can share the link? I am into darkness.... would love to own one D3s someday..... preferably soon.
    I don't have the link, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Damn! The ISO no joke! I am also impressed! Thanks for sharing. Guess TS has some real catch up to do.
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tan View Post
    Hi All,

This is my first photo taking with my new toys D3s - AF-S NIKKOR 50MM 1:1.4G - ISO 3200 - f/2.2 - Exposure time 1/20sec. without tripod.

Need some comment from all the seniors & sifu here.

Thank you in advance!

Those are some nifty tools you have. I think that's why you were able to take a nice, unblurred photo without much noise and without tripod, compared to most of us who are using less capable cameras. Keep shooting! It's a good start and journey

Thanks ZerocoolAstra, for your comment and advise. I were make good use of my D3s if not you were jealous me more.... just joking hehehe...

Nice of you for give me advise and maybe arrange for a tea session with all the CS kaki or outing then you can try using my D3s.

can you give me the links of the owl at night safari??

Hope to meet all nice CS members soon for an outing.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Those are some nifty tools you have. I think that's why you were able to take a nice, unblurred photo without much noise and without tripod, compared to most of us who are using less capable cameras. Keep shooting! It's a good start and journey
    Thanks! Wildcat were keep shooting when I am free..

welcome to CS.
    Practice with that new toy of yours.... I hope you would enjoy the journey as much as I.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    welcome to CS.
    Practice with that new toy of yours.... I hope you would enjoy the journey as much as I.
    Thanks for viewing! Bro Foxshade, yes I do enjoying myself shooting here and there... Cheers!
    Last edited by Joshua Tan; 2nd July 2010 at 11:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12