Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Where to buy pepper sprays?

  1. #1

    Default Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Hi everyone,

    does anyone know where to buy pepper sprays in singapore? Any idea how much one would cost? Also, is it ok to put them in check in luggage on the plane? Planning to keep a few for travels overseas in more dangerous areas.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by boroangel View Post
    Hi everyone,

    does anyone know where to buy pepper sprays in singapore? Any idea how much one would cost? Also, is it ok to put them in check in luggage on the plane? Planning to keep a few for travels overseas in more dangerous areas.
    I think this is illegal in singapore

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I think this is illegal in singapore
    it is.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by boroangel View Post
    Hi everyone,

    does anyone know where to buy pepper sprays in singapore? Any idea how much one would cost? Also, is it ok to put them in check in luggage on the plane? Planning to keep a few for travels overseas in more dangerous areas.
    No need pepper spray lah.

    Use tripod legs to poke eyes of aggressor and run as fast and far as your legs can carry you.

  5. #5
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    No need pepper spray lah.

    Use tripod legs to poke eyes of aggressor and run as fast and far as your legs can carry you.
    Tripod can also be used in lieu of baseball bat

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    I think it'll explode when pressurized in the plane.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Oh, didnt know that its illegal and cannot be sold. How about those sorta siren light kinda of device, which when u activate will let out very loud alarms?

  8. #8
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Are you going to spray the Magpies fans?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Haha....no...i rather spray the lousy boro players

  10. #10
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by boroangel View Post
    Haha....no...i rather spray the lousy boro players
    I think you should spray Southgate instead haha. They made it to play-off?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    ts she/he ? scared spilt open ?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by zichuan View Post
    ts she/he ? scared spilt open ?
    his public profile is male.

    To TS, why you want to go to those dangerous places? Pepper spray may not be good enough..

  13. #13

    Smile Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    not illegal. falls under prohibited items. but if you can furnish a credible reason why you are in possession of one, police may let you off.

  14. #14

    Smile Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    fine pepper powder, maybe a substitute.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by happyranchu View Post

    To TS, why you want to go to those dangerous places? Pepper spray may not be good enough..
    I agree.

    I think he should employ model like this to go with him:


  16. #16

    Smile Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    those personal alarms are not prohibited.


    Quote Originally Posted by boroangel View Post
    Oh, didnt know that its illegal and cannot be sold. How about those sorta siren light kinda of device, which when u activate will let out very loud alarms?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    not illegal. falls under prohibited items. but if you can furnish a credible reason why you are in possession of one, police may let you off.
    whats the diff.?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    ei, don't take the chance k, if you are found with pepper spray upon entering singapore, you'll have some answering to do to the authorities.. don't risk la. those alarm kind isn't prohibited though.
    Licence to shoot.

  19. #19
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I agree.

    I think he should employ model like this to go with him:


    Ms. Aqua?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  20. #20
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Where to buy pepper sprays?

    If pepper spray is legal in the country of destination, why not just purchase it after you had landed?

    I had seen stun guns such as Taser being sold openly in Bangkok just don't bring it back to Singapore.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 12th April 2010 at 06:49 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •