Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to buy tamron 70-300 today

Default Re: Going to buy tamron 70-300 today

Quote Originally Posted by gummy73 View Post
    Wah imagine u can everyday shoot XMM.....Wahahahahah..
    €Not easy leh, they see camera all siam . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    €Not easy leh, they see camera all siam . . .
    thats why you must get the long zoom lens, 300 and above
    shoot to remember. flickr

also bought one yesterday and tried to shoot at the outdoor concert at esplande last nite .... lol .... either my setup not correct or my subconscious is telling me to get a f2.8 one next year ...
    Catch the light ... with K5 x GR V x Asahi Kx

wow! will keep this in my shortlist too! thanks for sharing the len's pictures and pricing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by macme View Post
    wow! will keep this in my shortlist too! thanks for sharing the len's pictures and pricing. :P
    You're welcome, here are more picture which i use the lens.

Last edited by speedfactory; 21st April 2010 at 01:25 PM.
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

More sample for the 300mm, there may be some noise in the pictures. but it's all becos of the corpping.

Please do comment on the photo, i'm still a noob here. And i do need good advise from you pros to improve my skill.

Please do not be mean to me. Thank you so much
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

I have a 70-300mm too but fr sigma. In terms of performance and sharpness, I believe that they're pretty much the same. Ur cam ve to be really still when u fire, which applies to all teles. I suggest that u keep as still as possible from af-ing to firing to ensure that u ve the right focus (blur could also resulted from front or back focusing due to body swaying after AF..very much like af-lock and recompose). I.e. it'll be best that u fire immediately once u've af lock. although i don't really like the sharpness from this lens (after using primes), but it does give ok-sharp pics if u feel particularly strong... nonetheless, it's my only viable alternative for 70-200mm.

I was feeling particularly strong that day...lol

Last edited by Fallenphoenix; 21st April 2010 at 01:54 PM.

Using SPEEDFACTORY info (Printed as proved) showing $232, I went to SLR yesterday to but the Tammy but they do not have stock, they are very helpful people there to the exxtend of calling a few shops to check for availiability (Non have stock for Warranty set). I confirm again on the price and was quoted $232 yesterday.

Subsequency, I went to OP which I have called a day before and I am aware they have the stock but was told on the phone that his price was 200+ , upon arrival and look for the guy who answer my call and he took a tammy out for me. Before I test, asked for the price and quoted me $260.
    I shown him my printed price $232 and told him that the price I got 2 hrs ago was $232 and he agreed and sold it to me.

This info where I think is good to share among us and for those looking for TAMMY can now go to OP where he still have stock now.

Thanks SPeedfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by sngwungern View Post
    Using SPEEDFACTORY info (Printed as proved) showing $232, I went to SLR yesterday to but the Tammy but they do not have stock, they are very helpful people there to the exxtend of calling a few shops to check for availiability (Non have stock for Warranty set). I confirm again on the price and was quoted $232 yesterday.

Subsequency, I went to OP which I have called a day before and I am aware they have the stock but was told on the phone that his price was 200+ , upon arrival and look for the guy who answer my call and he took a tammy out for me. Before I test, asked for the price and quoted me $260.
    I shown him my printed price $232 and told him that the price I got 2 hrs ago was $232 and he agreed and sold it to me.

This info where I think is good to share among us and for those looking for TAMMY can now go to OP where he still have stock now.

Thanks SPeedfactory.
    No problem bro, helping Pentax fellowers is the least i can do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123