Thread: [I'm noob] I bought my 1st extra Lens. Where to buy Affordable filter

Default [I'm noob] I bought my 1st extra Lens. Where to buy Affordable filter

Hi

Juz bought Tamron Lens AF28-200mm Super II-Macro F: 3.8-5.6 LD Aspherical (IF) formy Sony a230.

If it a 72mm lens

Any brothers can intro me where can i get a affordable 72mm Filter to protect my new lens

Default Re: [I'm noob] I bought my 1st extra Lens. Where to buy Affordable filter

How much is "affordable" to you?
    Check the Mass sales, Buy and Sell forums.

Default Re: [I'm noob] I bought my 1st extra Lens. Where to buy Affordable filter

check out the mass sales in CS mate. or you can go down to Funan or Sim Lim, browse thru' the filters, ask for pricing. your affordability level may differs from others, so going down yourself will get you a better understanding.

advisory note;bring along a friend if you aren't sure.
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

what brand is good?

Just get a good condition 2nd hand Hoya HMC, SHMC or Pro1 digital in the classifieds. Good and affordable as compared to more premium brands like B+W, Canon, Nikon etc.

Avoid Stienzeizer, Vitacon and anything else a shop tries to sell you if you're not familiar with brands and models.

Get a Marumi UV filter. http://lenstip.com/113.21-article-UV..._mm_MC_UV.html

Good and cheap

hoya is decent brand.