Thread: tonight is <waterboys> last episode

Unhappy tonight is <waterboys> last episode

as above...sighz. now surfing net till 11pm to catch the last episode. it has been a happy 3 months (12 weeks) followign the adventures of the waterboys, what they went thru, the problems they faced, the fellowship, the dissapointment, support, determination, happiness, exhilaration...everything. all their hardwork will be showcased once and for all in tonight's grand finale...talk about passion man. really, passion is indeed priceless. guess i will buy the vcd and watch it often, then will make a copy of it, bury wif me when i die, give one to my son, and tell him to do the same thing, and tell him to tell his son to do the same thing =) ie the waterboys story will be a story that will remain truly enjoyable 4ever. hey i just got an idea..what kind of books do the children in sg kindergarten read nowadays? isit still those england-based stories like jack n the beanstalk and the likes?...i think can suggest to MOE to incorporate the waterboys story as part of their kindergarten/primary school cirriculum along with all the other stories...or dun tell me nowadays children do even read stories but rather surf net/watch movie/play computer games...

but then again, next week the new show will star matsu takako and that hideaki guy...cast is small...but fuji tv shows wil still be good to watch ^_^

Wow...so you are a fan of this tv show.
    Damned, i missed the last episode yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    as above...sighz. now surfing net till 11pm to catch the last episode. it has been a happy 3 months (12 weeks) followign the adventures of the waterboys, what they went thru, the problems they faced, the fellowship, the dissapointment, support, determination, happiness, exhilaration...everything. all their hardwork will be showcased once and for all in tonight's grand finale...talk about passion man. really, passion is indeed priceless. guess i will buy the vcd and watch it often, then will make a copy of it, bury wif me when i die, give one to my son, and tell him to do the same thing, and tell him to tell his son to do the same thing =) ie the waterboys story will be a story that will remain truly enjoyable 4ever. hey i just got an idea..what kind of books do the children in sg kindergarten read nowadays? isit still those england-based stories like jack n the beanstalk and the likes?...i think can suggest to MOE to incorporate the waterboys story as part of their kindergarten/primary school cirriculum along with all the other stories...or dun tell me nowadays children do even read stories but rather surf net/watch movie/play computer games...

but then again, next week the new show will star matsu takako and that hideaki guy...cast is small...but fuji tv shows wil still be good to watch ^_^

hmmm... that's great.. found someone who shares the same passion abt the show..i have caught every episode on the TV..maybe can e-mail TCS to see if we can buy a copy of the show from them clive.. pls do let me know if u managed to either find the VCD or sound track.. i've been trying to find the theme song, rainbow by fukuyama masaharu..but to no avail.. *sigh*..

i feel that this show should be watched by all singaporeans, especially the younger generation.. one should go for his/her passion while young.. live life to the fullest.. leave with no regrets..i'm very touched by how one person's dream.. could have an impact on the lives of so so many.. this is definately something this paper chasing society lacks... passion and dreams~~~

Take a look at this.. http://corporate.mediacorpsingapore....1073377895.htm

thats GREAT!! can now purchase a copy of WATERBOYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ralphii82sg
    hmmm... that's great.. found someone who shares the same passion abt the show..i have caught every episode on the TV..maybe can e-mail TCS to see if we can buy a copy of the show from them clive.. pls do let me know if u managed to either find the VCD or sound track.. i've been trying to find the theme song, rainbow by fukuyama masaharu..but to no avail.. *sigh*..

i feel that this show should be watched by all singaporeans, especially the younger generation.. one should go for his/her passion while young.. live life to the fullest.. leave with no regrets..i'm very touched by how one person's dream.. could have an impact on the lives of so so many.. this is definately something this paper chasing society lacks... passion and dreams~~~
    I share the same tots with u too... Hard to find such kinda passion and attitudes in typical Singaporeans. Most of us are just indulged in a passionless paper and 5/6/7Cs chase. Or maybe should say we dare to dream but don't dare to realise it.

Hey hey ralphii82sg, stop dancing around...
    You've been dancing for so long already. U not tired uh?

Deregistered

ARGH!!! i missed it!!!

but i would reckon it's a fantastic show, judging from the first few episodes i watched

who still use VHS tapes at this day and age? gimme vcd anytime, can playback with MPEG1 devices...

isshoni gambatte yo; dudes! =) the TV OST audio cd i bought for $SGD45 bucks from hmv. as for the <rainbow> song by fukuyama masaharu...i downloaded it via winmx ;-) . the last episode they played a remix version of the rainbow song as part of their "synchro" background music..i believe its in fukuyama's cd single. he just released it last august: http://www.universal-music.co.jp/ost...oys/index.html

was the song rainbow in the TV OST audio cd u bought from hmv?? anyway.. have u managed to locate the VCD for the show?? thanks~~ think i'll drop by hmv this sat..kekeke~~

the tv OST audio Cd only has the piano version of fukuyama's rainbow song. so far i only managed to download the original version of the rainbow song...if u want i can pass it 2u =) as for the vcd...must wait until this wkend then have time to go search 4 it

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    ARGH!!! i missed it!!!

but i would reckon it's a fantastic show, judging from the first few episodes i watched

who still use VHS tapes at this day and age? gimme vcd anytime, can playback with MPEG1 devices...
    I watched the movie one before, really feel like taking up the sports after seeing their performace, however, the drama serial one a bit sian for the first few episode. Looking forward to this weekend to go home and watch the final episod e

Deregistered

the only other japanese sports movie i watched is Messengers, watching that, i really wanted to be a bike messenger!

ah yeah messengers! =) that SMAP guy on a bike...in the show he mentions they will be practically doing somethign like 100km daily..real cool.

I love that show too. Japanese movie can really make you feel touched and aspire to do something similar to what happened in the movie.

I intend to get a bike soon and by then i can ride it everywhere and take picture.